UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Community tank video!

Go down 
+5
discuskent
-3de-
Ben
ornate12
Keelo
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Keelo
Major
Major
Keelo

Favorite Fish: : Mollys, BN plec, and Thoracochromis brauschi

Community tank video! Empty
PostSubject: Community tank video!   Community tank video! Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 10:18 pm

This is my planted live bearer tank, the song is jem- down to earth if you where interested, Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
ornate12
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
ornate12

Favorite Fish: : Ornate Bichirs, Synodontis Angelicus, Filamentosus barb,
Aristochromis Christyi, Ptychochromis Grandidieri and all other Madagascar cichlids.

PostSubject: Re: Community tank video!   Community tank video! Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 10:24 pm

Keelo . Very nice setup! I forget sometimes how cool it would be to have livebearers.
Your video makes me want some . Maybe this summer. I think they would like being in a outside pond!
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

Favorite Fish: : Venustus and Catfish

PostSubject: Re: Community tank video!   Community tank video! Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 10:26 pm

It looks nice. Looks like one of your guppies will try to put moves on any fish he sees.
Back to top Go down
-3de-
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1
-3de-

Favorite Fish: : Discus..

PostSubject: Re: Community tank video!   Community tank video! Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 10:29 pm

Very nice! Look very healthy and happy!

Community tank video! 393849
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Major
Major
Keelo

PostSubject: Re: Community tank video!   Community tank video! Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 10:34 pm

Ben wrote:
It looks nice. Looks like one of your guppies will try to put moves on any fish he sees.

Lol yeah he will male female, any breed! he doesnt care! im about to sell all my gups at an auction and get some nice platys. alot of the redwag platys you see in there my husband got pressured into taking them for free at petco when he went for fish food and i took a look at them they all have a spine condition where its growing out to the side the an S right before their tails. Ill probably be putting them down becuase i dont want them breeding and i read they die slowly. (plus i hate redwag platys!)
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

Favorite Fish: : Venustus and Catfish

PostSubject: Re: Community tank video!   Community tank video! Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 10:39 pm

I had a guppy that used to do the same thing. Always pestered my mollies lol. Sorry to hear about the platys and I think I had noticed before you didnt like red wag platys lol.
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Major
Major
Keelo

PostSubject: Re: Community tank video!   Community tank video! Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 10:49 pm

lmao yeah i think ive announced my hate for them a few times. When i started livebearers thats what i had got and my whole tank was jsut red and black and i got so tired of seeing them that i just hate them now.
Back to top Go down
discuskent
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
discuskent

Favorite Fish: : discus arowana cichlids

PostSubject: Re: Community tank video!   Community tank video! Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 11:10 pm

looks good im danceing right now to the music i was looking at some wild green sailfin mollies yesterday that get almost 5 in
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Major
Major
Keelo

PostSubject: Re: Community tank video!   Community tank video! Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 11:34 pm

yeah i love that singer, you hear alot of her songs and song beats in movies. If you like her check out jem- they you hear that alot in movies :)

My one and only molly male is a WC sailfin from florida Hes pretty cool he has stripes and spots on his fins that are kinda a blueish/green color. Hes hard to get a picture of he always jsut looks plain silver when i picture him, hes about a inch right now. Him and my blue platy are two of my fav fish i got. And that big silver molly i got, shes my all time favorite ive had her for EVER! i probably need to retire her shes had lots of fry in her day and shes kinda queen bee in the tank chases the other females around and such. Shes great :) she looks like maybe one of her parents where WC and the other tank raised. She has those spots in her fins liek the wildcaught.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Community tank video!   Community tank video! Icon_minitime3/10/2011, 8:26 am

Keelo it looks awesome! you have done an amazing Job!!!
Back to top Go down
brokeashell
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
brokeashell

Favorite Fish: : Peacock Cichlids

PostSubject: Re: Community tank video!   Community tank video! Icon_minitime3/10/2011, 11:03 am

I like the tank Keelo! The fish look happy and the plants look very healthy! I will be calling you when I build my community tank! GJ
Back to top Go down
SchutzhundJunkie
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SchutzhundJunkie

Favorite Fish: : I really love the big boys, but I have a place in my heart for all fish. I guess my current favorite is my Chocolate (turning Orange) Oranda.

PostSubject: Re: Community tank video!   Community tank video! Icon_minitime3/10/2011, 12:34 pm

Excellent Community tank video! 936857

Thanks for sharing.

Julie
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Major
Major
Keelo

PostSubject: Re: Community tank video!   Community tank video! Icon_minitime3/10/2011, 1:30 pm

Thanks everyone :)
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: Community tank video!   Community tank video! Icon_minitime3/10/2011, 3:38 pm

Looks great!Very very nice!! yes good
Back to top Go down
cwillis
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
cwillis

Favorite Fish: : all of them that the problem but I do favor the shubunkins.

PostSubject: Re: Community tank video!   Community tank video! Icon_minitime3/10/2011, 6:55 pm

Community tank video! 858205 I love guppy and platy tanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Community tank video!   Community tank video! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Community tank video!
Page 1 of 1