UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

375 gallons!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
strikingthematch
Captain
Captain
strikingthematch

Favorite Fish: : Discus, Stingrays, Arowana, Rams, and Angels

375 gallons! Empty
PostSubject: 375 gallons!   375 gallons! Icon_minitime3/5/2011, 4:30 pm

LINK

This is a killer deal for someone able to house such a massive tank. Wish I could get it but this is honestly TOO big that's right I said TOO big at least for a home haha.
***From the ad***

The aquarium is 375 gallons, the measurements are 8 feet long by 30 inches tall by 30 inches wide. It has 3 overflows and is made for saltwater aquarium use. It is acrylic and has a blue acrylic background. I comes with the stand shown in the picture and the canopy. The canopy has four 400w halides in it and reflectors and light bulbs. It also has SEVERAL moon lights built in. We have the ballast for the 400w halides, but 1or 2 may not work. Please call or email me if you have any questions or would like to buy it. The price is $800 but i will consider offers.
Back to top Go down
wildbeanerz
Captain
Captain
wildbeanerz

Favorite Fish: : Love my black ocellaris!

375 gallons! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 375 gallons!   375 gallons! Icon_minitime3/5/2011, 5:37 pm

I would definitely have room for that. Does anyone want to buy it for me? Oh and deliver it too!
Back to top Go down
strikingthematch
Captain
Captain
strikingthematch

Favorite Fish: : Discus, Stingrays, Arowana, Rams, and Angels

375 gallons! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 375 gallons!   375 gallons! Icon_minitime3/5/2011, 5:46 pm

Haha I know! that thing has to weigh close to 500lb thankfully it is acrylic! Easiest way to transport is to just rent a truck from Uhaul or something since most normal trucks won't even have enough space for the tank and stand. Uhaul is about $20 for a day + mileage so that's not all that bad Now getting the people willing to lift such a thing ... yeah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

375 gallons! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 375 gallons!   375 gallons! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

375 gallons!
Page 1 of 1