UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

New Puffer Tank Up & Running

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
S&FW_FishyFriend
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
S&FW_FishyFriend

Favorite Fish: : Currently so into Reef it's not even funny! Missed having saltwater, now that I've got it again---- STOKED!

New Puffer Tank Up & Running - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: New Puffer Tank Up & Running   New Puffer Tank Up & Running - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/26/2009, 10:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

I got some awesome stuff from KMX... Thanks K! Built up my 46 gallon bowfront that I got off craigslist and I'm finally finished... now it's time to cycle! But hopefully that will go fast... the tank is already brackish... 1.002 salinity/sg and I'm running my biofilters right now plus my hob filter with carbon. I used plastic plants and play sand and some holey rock from KMX... no problems thus far! Already checked the water and everything looks perfect! So... what do ya'll think of the new setup?

New Puffer Tank Up & Running - Page 2 Md35tw
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: New Puffer Tank Up & Running   New Puffer Tank Up & Running - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/29/2009, 12:40 pm

Well that's good then. I'm clueless when it comes to puffers New Puffer Tank Up & Running - Page 2 439872 I just thought it was something they normally did.
Back to top Go down
S&FW_FishyFriend
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
S&FW_FishyFriend

Favorite Fish: : Currently so into Reef it's not even funny! Missed having saltwater, now that I've got it again---- STOKED!

PostSubject: Re: New Puffer Tank Up & Running   New Puffer Tank Up & Running - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/29/2009, 12:41 pm

You never know until someone tells you OR you find out the hard way! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Puffer Tank Up & Running   New Puffer Tank Up & Running - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/29/2009, 12:45 pm

That is so very true!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Puffer Tank Up & Running   New Puffer Tank Up & Running - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Puffer Tank Up & Running
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2