UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

My retard cat. <3

Go down 
    +7
    wildbeanerz
    ornate12
    MarkM
    LvMyPuffer
    tomany
    -3de-
    Amykins
    11 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Amykins
    Private
    Private
    Amykins

My retard cat. <3 Empty
    PostSubject: My retard cat. <3   My retard cat. <3 Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 7:45 pm

I have two cats; an older tubbo named Mochi, and a little one named Stu who is...well, he's special. If he were human, he wouldn't just ride the short bus, he'd be in a trailer hitched to the back of it. He's cross-eyed, can't drink, can't eat properly, and generally doesn't really know how to be a cat. Because his pupils are almost always dilated, he looks more like some weird weasel than a kitty. Despite this, he's one of the sweetest, cutest, most charmingly endearing animals I've ever owned.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Back to top Go down
    -3de-
    Warrant Officer 1
    Warrant Officer 1
    -3de-

Favorite Fish: : Discus..

My retard cat. <3 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: My retard cat. <3   My retard cat. <3 Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 7:51 pm

So cute!!

rendeer
    Back to top Go down
    tomany
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : abn plecos right now. But it changes so much, I see a new fish and want to keep it, too. That's how I got so many tanks. I really want some rams and loaches now.

My retard cat. <3 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: My retard cat. <3   My retard cat. <3 Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 7:58 pm

Yep, that's kitties for you, they just come right in and take your heart My retard cat. <3 165198
    Back to top Go down
    LvMyPuffer
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant
    LvMyPuffer

My retard cat. <3 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: My retard cat. <3   My retard cat. <3 Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 8:31 pm

Cute!
    Back to top Go down
    MarkM
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel
    MarkM

Favorite Fish: : If it swims and has fins and gills, I like it.

My retard cat. <3 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: My retard cat. <3   My retard cat. <3 Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 9:56 pm

Very nice cats! I have two myself that are always up in my business.
    Back to top Go down
    -3de-
    Warrant Officer 1
    Warrant Officer 1
    -3de-

Favorite Fish: : Discus..

My retard cat. <3 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: My retard cat. <3   My retard cat. <3 Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 10:03 pm

This one is screaming "Hug me!!!!"

I love it!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Back to top Go down
    Amykins
    Private
    Private
    Amykins

My retard cat. <3 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: My retard cat. <3   My retard cat. <3 Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 10:23 pm

Ha! Yeah, he always sleeps in the silliest positions. :3 In thatone he's just begging for a tummy nuzzlin'.
    Back to top Go down
    ornate12
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel
    ornate12

Favorite Fish: : Ornate Bichirs, Synodontis Angelicus, Filamentosus barb,
    Aristochromis Christyi, Ptychochromis Grandidieri and all other Madagascar cichlids.

My retard cat. <3 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: My retard cat. <3   My retard cat. <3 Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 10:28 pm

I like the cats many personalities
    Back to top Go down
    wildbeanerz
    Captain
    Captain
    wildbeanerz

Favorite Fish: : Love my black ocellaris!

My retard cat. <3 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: My retard cat. <3   My retard cat. <3 Icon_minitime2/2/2011, 8:45 am

He's a cutie!
    Back to top Go down

My retard cat. <3 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: My retard cat. <3   My retard cat. <3 Icon_minitime2/2/2011, 9:08 am

Very cute!
    Back to top Go down

My retard cat. <3 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: My retard cat. <3   My retard cat. <3 Icon_minitime2/2/2011, 9:33 am

those are adorable pictures, so cute.
    Back to top Go down
    SeaWitch
    Sergeant
    Sergeant
    SeaWitch

Favorite Fish: : I love goldies of any type! I also love bettas. I hope to eventually get more tropical fish, though.

My retard cat. <3 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: My retard cat. <3   My retard cat. <3 Icon_minitime2/2/2011, 10:43 am

So precious!!! I have two myself and if there is one thing I have learned after having cats my whole life, it is that you don't own a cat; the cat OWNS YOU! LOL!!!
    Back to top Go down
    cwillis
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major
    cwillis

Favorite Fish: : all of them that the problem but I do favor the shubunkins.

My retard cat. <3 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: My retard cat. <3   My retard cat. <3 Icon_minitime2/7/2011, 9:07 pm

great photos! I love photos that make you laugh.
    Back to top Go down
    bkozolup
    Sergeant
    Sergeant
    bkozolup

Favorite Fish: : Chrysurus angel fish

My retard cat. <3 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: My retard cat. <3   My retard cat. <3 Icon_minitime2/7/2011, 9:24 pm

we have a cat as well her name is catfish
    Back to top Go down
    2SciCrazed
    First Lieutenant
    First Lieutenant
    2SciCrazed

Favorite Fish: : Anything that's not belly up!

My retard cat. <3 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: My retard cat. <3   My retard cat. <3 Icon_minitime2/7/2011, 9:40 pm

Cutest little cat! lol!

I've got three cats, all outside and supposely 'barn cats'...

Well, my daughter's gigantic calico ends up in the house all the time, and scratches the door like a dog to be let out to pee/poop, comes when called, lays down wherever you tell her to - she's also totally terrified of mice. We knicknamed her the Dog-feline.

On the other hand, our terrior pounces on any and all rodents, would rather use a litter box (or rug) to relieve herself, refuses to listen to commands and lays where she wants. We knicknamed her the Cat-canine.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

My retard cat. <3 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: My retard cat. <3   My retard cat. <3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My retard cat. <3
    Page 1 of 1