UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Introducing my angelfish

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shea
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

Introducing my angelfish Empty
PostSubject: Introducing my angelfish   Introducing my angelfish Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 6:05 pm

I think it would be cool to show my angelfish (peas and juvies) right now and also post photos as they grow into adulthood. I've always loved looking at before and after photos. So these photos will definitely be the "before"

Introducing my angelfish 065
Introducing my angelfish 015

Last edited by Shea on 2/1/2011, 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shea
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my angelfish   Introducing my angelfish Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 6:08 pm

These are very tiny pea/dime size. PB/Rio Negro Altums I ordered these online from VillasCityofAngelfish, he has some awesome fish!
Introducing my angelfish 182
More pics coming, forgot to upload some to photobucket.

Last edited by Shea on 2/1/2011, 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ornate12
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
ornate12

Favorite Fish: : Ornate Bichirs, Synodontis Angelicus, Filamentosus barb,
Aristochromis Christyi, Ptychochromis Grandidieri and all other Madagascar cichlids.

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my angelfish   Introducing my angelfish Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 6:11 pm

Welcome! Very nice looking angelfish!!

welcome welcome2 welcome2
Back to top Go down
Shea
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my angelfish   Introducing my angelfish Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 6:16 pm

Brazilian Scalare, excited to see what these turn out to look like.
Introducing my angelfish 018-1

Mixed philipine blues I ordered these from AngelfishUSA in Florida
Introducing my angelfish 121

Last edited by Shea on 2/1/2011, 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shea
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my angelfish   Introducing my angelfish Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 6:20 pm

Bamboo shrimp that I thought was dead, saw it while taking photos today. Has to be over 2 years old.
Introducing my angelfish 063-1

Pariaba:
Introducing my angelfish 079-2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my angelfish   Introducing my angelfish Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 6:23 pm

Those are some awesome angel fish!!!! Welcome to the BOX!!!!!! welcome
Back to top Go down
Shea
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my angelfish   Introducing my angelfish Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 6:28 pm

Introducing my angelfish 044
Introducing my angelfish 092
I do have more but think I'd better stop while I'm ahead, lol. Thanks for the welcome!
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Major
Major
Keelo

Favorite Fish: : Mollys, BN plec, and Thoracochromis brauschi

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my angelfish   Introducing my angelfish Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 6:35 pm

wow you have some very beautiful fish! i think my favs are the philipine blues :) cant wait to see them as they get older!
Back to top Go down
Cohazard
Sergeant
Sergeant
Cohazard

Favorite Fish: : I love the hobby as a whole and I like keeping all types of fish. I can narrow it down to Polypterus delhezi, Erpetoichthys clabaricus, Carinotetraodon irrubesco, angelfish and live bearers.

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my angelfish   Introducing my angelfish Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 7:11 pm

wow, nice collection! I like philippine blues myself, that's mainly what I have.

I bet your brazillians will look cool, what generation are they?
Back to top Go down
Shea
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my angelfish   Introducing my angelfish Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 7:23 pm

Cohazard wrote:
wow, nice collection! I like philippine blues myself, that's mainly what I have.

I bet your brazillians will look cool, what generation are they?

I emailed and asked who I got them from. He said they are F2 (2nd generation)
I actually got the Brazillians as "extras" when I ordered the pb/Rio Negro Altums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing my angelfish   Introducing my angelfish Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing my angelfish
Page 1 of 1