UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

There goes the neighborhood....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

There goes the neighborhood.... Empty
PostSubject: There goes the neighborhood....   There goes the neighborhood.... Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 2:27 pm

Back to top Go down
Shaysfishys
Captain
Captain
Shaysfishys

Favorite Fish: : Just about all of them!!

PostSubject: Re: There goes the neighborhood....   There goes the neighborhood.... Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 2:48 pm

Now if that doesn't SUCK!!!
Back to top Go down
SeaWitch
Sergeant
Sergeant
SeaWitch

Favorite Fish: : I love goldies of any type! I also love bettas. I hope to eventually get more tropical fish, though.

PostSubject: Re: There goes the neighborhood....   There goes the neighborhood.... Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 2:55 pm

Sometime, I hate governments!!! WHY? Why would they want to destroy so much???? I just don't understand it. It makes me sick!!! So many animals, plants, water life, medicines...come from and live in the Amazon!!!
Back to top Go down
Petersmonkey
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Petersmonkey

Favorite Fish: : Angels

PostSubject: Re: There goes the neighborhood....   There goes the neighborhood.... Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 3:55 pm

All about the green.....

Life doesn't matter as long as there is green involved.... or whatever color they use for cash...
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: There goes the neighborhood....   There goes the neighborhood.... Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 4:12 pm

its about living in that area
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There goes the neighborhood....   There goes the neighborhood.... Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 7:24 pm

Man, I dont know what to say, im speechless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There goes the neighborhood....   There goes the neighborhood.... Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 7:40 pm

The dam will hire people from other countries to build the dam so no money from that will go back to the communities. Once the dam is completed the reservoirs dry up and the dam will be rendered useless. Haven't they learned this by the other dams that are ghost towns sitting on Dry land!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There goes the neighborhood....   There goes the neighborhood.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There goes the neighborhood....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UsaFishBox :: :: Freshwater Aquaria :: General Freshwater Fish Discussion-
Jump to: