UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Keelos fish blog

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keelo
Major
Major
Keelo

Favorite Fish: : Mollys, BN plec, and Thoracochromis brauschi

Keelos fish blog Empty
PostSubject: Keelos fish blog   Keelos fish blog Icon_minitime1/24/2011, 9:21 pm

Okay so i thought i would start a blog about my fish adventures its called my breeding blog but its not jsut about my breeding its about new stuff i learn. new things i learn for my tank, trial and error, fry born and fry counts.... pretyt much anything about my tank will go here!

http://keelolivebearers.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down

Keelos fish blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keelos fish blog   Keelos fish blog Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 2:38 am

You Go Keelo! yes
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Major
Major
Keelo

Keelos fish blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keelos fish blog   Keelos fish blog Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 1:16 pm

Updated 1/25/11 :)
Back to top Go down
Petersmonkey
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Petersmonkey

Favorite Fish: : Angels

Keelos fish blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keelos fish blog   Keelos fish blog Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 1:21 pm

I love ur blog ! It's easy on the eyes and simple to read, but also at the same time easy to understand and very to the point.

Too many bloggers these days try to sound smart and make their blog hard to understand and flashy.

This is soo much better IMO, pink letter on white... ahaha and sweet banner !

Good stuff !
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Major
Major
Keelo

Keelos fish blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keelos fish blog   Keelos fish blog Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 1:43 pm

Lol thanks i understand that alot of my other friends that are interested in my blog but dont know much about fish so i try to keep it simple. And maybe people that dont know about fish will read my blog and start getting interested!
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Major
Major
Keelo

Keelos fish blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keelos fish blog   Keelos fish blog Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 7:37 pm

update 01/27/11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Keelos fish blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keelos fish blog   Keelos fish blog Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keelos fish blog
Page 1 of 1