UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

No tails is better than one!

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Keelo
    Major
    Major
    Keelo

Favorite Fish: : Mollys, BN plec, and Thoracochromis brauschi

No tails is better than one! Empty
    PostSubject: No tails is better than one!   No tails is better than one! Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 8:51 pm

i love love love dogs but pembroke welsh corgis are a big part of my life! I personally have two.... i did have three till this last sunday where one had to go to a rescue due to a third leg surgery i just couldnt pay.

I started off with Mud hes 5 yrs old and hes a one person dog and i am his person. I follows me everywhere and has even saved my life before. He is my best friend. he is afraid of the camra so i dont have much of him but here goes:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Next is java she is three years old and totally adores my husband. She has the additude any dog owner would want in a dog aka "HI im java i love you i love mom i love dad i love the grass i love the fish i love the cat i love the baby!!!!!!!!" she literally loves everything but shes also a very calm dog too she doesnt jump on people or anything jsut wags her butt off! here she is:

(shes grinning not growling)

And now in loving memory to hazel i wish i didnt have to rehome her but i was in over my head with her surgeries. I miss her very much. :

and here is all three:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No tails is better than one!   No tails is better than one! Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 8:53 pm

They are beautiful!
    Back to top Go down
    CSnyder00
    CSnyder00

Favorite Fish: : Luwino Reef Zebra Chilumba, Ocellatus, Any bright-colored freshwater cichlid

PostSubject: Re: No tails is better than one!   No tails is better than one! Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 9:08 pm

Very Nice! They seem VERY happy!
    Back to top Go down
    elfwolfe
    Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
    Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
    elfwolfe

Favorite Fish: : graduating from community fish to aggressive fish (cichlids), but will always have a soft spot for my krbs and betta's.

PostSubject: Re: No tails is better than one!   No tails is better than one! Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 9:09 pm

oh wow!!! I LOVE Corgis (and Pembrokes are the only one of the two breeds I like)!!!! They are the smallest dog I will ever own! However, finding them in South Tx is not that easy :( They are beautiful. I swear I will never get the image of a corgi running in a field of 6-8" of snow.... funniest thing I have ever seen!
    Back to top Go down
    Keelo
    Major
    Major
    Keelo

Favorite Fish: : Mollys, BN plec, and Thoracochromis brauschi

PostSubject: Re: No tails is better than one!   No tails is better than one! Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 9:24 pm

elfwolfe wrote:
    oh wow!!! I LOVE Corgis (and Pembrokes are the only one of the two breeds I like)!!!! They are the smallest dog I will ever own! However, finding them in South Tx is not that easy :( They are beautiful. I swear I will never get the image of a corgi running in a field of 6-8" of snow.... funniest thing I have ever seen!

I know a few texas breeders if your wanting to spend around 400-600 on one :) and yes lots of snow and corgis are funny. mud is kind of a pansy and doesnt like his feet getting wet so he jumps thew the snow then after hes gone potty runs back and feels the need to stick his cold nose on me! and java loves it and likes to stick her nose in the snow and then snort to puff the snow up in the air lol!
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No tails is better than one!   No tails is better than one! Icon_minitime1/13/2011, 9:22 am

They all look very happy! Good job!
    Back to top Go down
    wildbeanerz
    Captain
    Captain
    wildbeanerz

Favorite Fish: : Love my black ocellaris!

PostSubject: Re: No tails is better than one!   No tails is better than one! Icon_minitime1/13/2011, 10:23 am

Cute dogs!
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No tails is better than one!   No tails is better than one! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No tails is better than one!
    Page 1 of 1