UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE!

Go down 
+6
popebosephus
Holey Rock of Texas
Bruggen
alkomist
BFinley
KMX
10 posters

Pick 1
1. Mix of Mbuna and Peacock breeders
New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE! Vote_lcap5%New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE! Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
2. Tropheous breeders
New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE! Vote_lcap14%New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE! Vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
3. SW Reef Tank
New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE! Vote_lcap33%New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE! Vote_rcap
 33% [ 7 ]
4. Large group of rare Victorians
New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE! Vote_lcap43%New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE! Vote_rcap
 43% [ 9 ]
5. other (explain)
New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE! Vote_lcap5%New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE! Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE! Empty
PostSubject: New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE!   New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE! Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 10:45 am

What should I do with my 58G? Just want to know what you all think New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE! 102652

I will take pics of it when I get it...do a before and after. All that good New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE! 641287
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE!   New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE! Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 11:22 am

What are the dimensions of a 58gal tank?
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE!   New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE! Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 11:27 am

Vics!
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

Favorite Fish: :

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE!   New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE! Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 12:10 pm

REEF~!~!~!
Back to top Go down
Bruggen
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
Bruggen

Favorite Fish: : Lepidiolamprologus Kendallis
Aulonocara Peacocks

PostSubject: Re: New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE!   New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE! Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 12:18 pm

I'd like to see Vics also.
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE!   New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE! Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 12:27 pm

you can do it boss
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE!   New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE! Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 1:07 pm

may be to deep for a reef I think, either Vics or a really nice planted tank with rare dwarf cichlids and an unusual group of tetras sort of a save the amazon tank. The planted tank would be something totally different for you.
Back to top Go down
popebosephus
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
popebosephus

PostSubject: Re: New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE!   New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE! Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 1:32 pm

58 is perfect reef size. Can get away with t5's over it pretty easy. I was about to set up one of these as a seahorse tank, but changed plans due to other circumstance.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE!   New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE! Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 3:27 pm

Only reason I did not list planted tank is b/c that is what I am doing with one of my 55's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE!   New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE! Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 4:08 pm

Vics for sure! You can put a few plants in with the vics no problem!

Let me know when you need plants for that 55g boss!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE!   New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE! Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 5:44 pm

well in that case I just voted Vics. yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE!   New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE! Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 5:46 pm

Most every plant is fine with vics except for southern water nymph, unless you want to give them a snack lol! They make short work of it especially ruby greens and fulus.
Back to top Go down
hatman
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1
hatman

Favorite Fish: : I don't have favorite a fish, but I really enjoy my Christmas Fulu's. Also my 125g community tank.

PostSubject: Re: New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE!   New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE! Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 5:49 pm

My Fulu's wiped out my plants! That being said I vote Vics! New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE! 772341
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE!   New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE! Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 6:06 pm

My fulus are in a fully planted tank, its all in what you feed them New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE! 393849
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

Favorite Fish: : Luwino Reef Zebra Chilumba, Ocellatus, Any bright-colored freshwater cichlid

PostSubject: Re: New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE!   New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE! Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 9:07 pm

I just went Vic today. It's your turn K.
Back to top Go down
mike205
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
mike205

Favorite Fish: : peacocks and koi

PostSubject: Re: New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE!   New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE! Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 10:49 pm

vics would be awesome
but tropheous would be cool to i just think tropheous deserve a bigger tank but its just an opinion
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE!   New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE! Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 11:08 pm

Hmmmmm.... I am surprised how many have voted Vics. I know the right place to go New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE! 690297
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE!   New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE! Icon_minitime1/14/2011, 1:24 pm

Aulonocara kandeense Kande Island 'Blue Orchid'
&
Pseudotropheus sp. 'Elongatus Ornatus Tanzania' Chuwa
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE!   New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE! Icon_minitime1/14/2011, 2:35 pm

ii voted other... mmmm how bout a Mbu Puffer...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE!   New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New 58G....What should I do with it?? VOTE!
Page 1 of 1