UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

'New & improved' Classroom Malawi model

Go down 
+2
CSnyder00
2SciCrazed
6 posters
AuthorMessage
2SciCrazed
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
2SciCrazed

Favorite Fish: : Anything that's not belly up!

'New & improved' Classroom Malawi model Empty
PostSubject: 'New & improved' Classroom Malawi model   'New & improved' Classroom Malawi model Icon_minitime1/9/2011, 12:23 pm

Since I had to redo the other two classroom tanks over christmas - I went ahead and redid the Malawi tank. Now it's much more 'volcanic' in nature, which makes sense for a rift lake. The cichlids also got a bunch of new fake plants since I replaced fake w/ real in another model. (bleached them of course!)

The cichlids were only 1" or so juvies last August.

[img]'New & improved' Classroom Malawi model Malawi10[/img][img]'New & improved' Classroom Malawi model Blue_m10[/img][img]'New & improved' Classroom Malawi model Dark_m10[/img][img]'New & improved' Classroom Malawi model Malawi11[/img][img]'New & improved' Classroom Malawi model Two_ma10[/img][img]'New & improved' Classroom Malawi model White_10[/img]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'New & improved' Classroom Malawi model   'New & improved' Classroom Malawi model Icon_minitime1/9/2011, 12:29 pm

I bet the kids love that. Great job. 'New & improved' Classroom Malawi model 393849
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

Favorite Fish: : Luwino Reef Zebra Chilumba, Ocellatus, Any bright-colored freshwater cichlid

PostSubject: Re: 'New & improved' Classroom Malawi model   'New & improved' Classroom Malawi model Icon_minitime1/9/2011, 12:29 pm

Very Nice!
Back to top Go down
perrone1214
Private First Class
Private First Class
perrone1214

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids

PostSubject: Re: 'New & improved' Classroom Malawi model   'New & improved' Classroom Malawi model Icon_minitime1/9/2011, 12:56 pm

woooow ... if my class had that , i might have went . lol

looks great .
Back to top Go down
Shaysfishys
Captain
Captain
Shaysfishys

Favorite Fish: : Just about all of them!!

PostSubject: Re: 'New & improved' Classroom Malawi model   'New & improved' Classroom Malawi model Icon_minitime1/9/2011, 1:24 pm

Awesome!!!!

Donated a couple pairs of N'sukka to classrooms over the years, the kids seemed to enjoy them. Keep telling them I'd do a easy cichlid tank if they're ever interested.
Back to top Go down
kinsol
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
kinsol

PostSubject: Re: 'New & improved' Classroom Malawi model   'New & improved' Classroom Malawi model Icon_minitime1/9/2011, 2:16 pm

Lucky kids tank looks nice 'New & improved' Classroom Malawi model 393849
Back to top Go down
hatman
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1
hatman

Favorite Fish: : I don't have favorite a fish, but I really enjoy my Christmas Fulu's. Also my 125g community tank.

PostSubject: Re: 'New & improved' Classroom Malawi model   'New & improved' Classroom Malawi model Icon_minitime1/9/2011, 5:18 pm

looks nice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'New & improved' Classroom Malawi model   'New & improved' Classroom Malawi model Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'New & improved' Classroom Malawi model
Page 1 of 1