UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Unbelievable day!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hatman
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1
hatman

Favorite Fish: : I don't have favorite a fish, but I really enjoy my Christmas Fulu's. Also my 125g community tank.

Unbelievable day! Empty
PostSubject: Unbelievable day!   Unbelievable day! Icon_minitime1/8/2011, 11:47 pm

Unbelievable! I didn't make it to the Ozark Angels Hatchery Tour, due to road construction and then getting stopped by the Po-Po just to find out my tag is expired and the insurance verification in the truck is 2 days past expiration. So $300+ tickets later and I'm on my way late and unable to make the tour. Oh did I forget to mention the Oklahoma cop waited until I was in Arkansas to stop me? Anyways, I did make the meeting and mini auction got some plants. WHAT A DAY!
Back to top Go down

Unbelievable day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable day!   Unbelievable day! Icon_minitime1/8/2011, 11:53 pm

when it rains it pours. Sorry to hear about your mishap.
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

Favorite Fish: : Luwino Reef Zebra Chilumba, Ocellatus, Any bright-colored freshwater cichlid

Unbelievable day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable day!   Unbelievable day! Icon_minitime1/9/2011, 12:15 am

Wow. That sucks... Hope the rest of your weekend is better!
Back to top Go down
hatman
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1
hatman

Favorite Fish: : I don't have favorite a fish, but I really enjoy my Christmas Fulu's. Also my 125g community tank.

Unbelievable day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable day!   Unbelievable day! Icon_minitime1/9/2011, 12:23 am

It got better when I got home to my fishbox family, sheesh I'm tired.
Back to top Go down

Unbelievable day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable day!   Unbelievable day! Icon_minitime1/9/2011, 3:09 am

Get some rest.
Back to top Go down
lifeisgood
Captain
Captain
lifeisgood

Favorite Fish: : My Favorites are the Pleco's and Cory Cats . BUT , I have 44 running Tanks at this time . I keep 3 kinds of Shellies , several types of Pleco's ( mostly Ancistrus ), Cichlids , Crays , Angels , LB's , and some local species .

Unbelievable day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable day!   Unbelievable day! Icon_minitime1/9/2011, 6:12 am

Sorry your day Sucked !! At least it ended simi-well .
When you see this it will be a new day !
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

Unbelievable day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable day!   Unbelievable day! Icon_minitime1/9/2011, 9:30 am

Any pics? What did you get?
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

Favorite Fish: : Maroon clownfish,Tangs,bluespot jaw fish,Bangaii,Mandarins etc.......I love all fish really.

Unbelievable day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable day!   Unbelievable day! Icon_minitime1/9/2011, 11:29 am

wow sorry:(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unbelievable day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbelievable day!   Unbelievable day! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unbelievable day!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UsaFishBox :: :: Freshwater Aquaria :: General Freshwater Fish Discussion-
Jump to: