UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Out of control!!

Go down 
+2
CSnyder00
Shaysfishys
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaysfishys
Captain
Captain
Shaysfishys

Favorite Fish: : Just about all of them!!

Out of control!! Empty
PostSubject: Out of control!!   Out of control!! Icon_minitime1/8/2011, 5:13 pm

Thought I'd share a couple pics of the "jungle tank" when lets just say its out of control time to thin it again LOL can only imagine how many fry are down in that stuff hiding along with shrimpys
Out of control!! DSCF3118
Out of control!! DSCF3121
Don't know what's different about this tank or lighting than other tanks but the moss utterly goes nuts!! But its do for a deep clean, fry/youngster catching, etc... I'll post pics after so some of the really nice saddleback mickey mouse platys can be seen!!
Back to top Go down

Out of control!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of control!!   Out of control!! Icon_minitime1/8/2011, 5:17 pm

affraid I am impressed!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Out of control!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of control!!   Out of control!! Icon_minitime1/8/2011, 6:57 pm

No room for the adult fish! lol!
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

Favorite Fish: : Luwino Reef Zebra Chilumba, Ocellatus, Any bright-colored freshwater cichlid

Out of control!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of control!!   Out of control!! Icon_minitime1/8/2011, 6:59 pm

There are a lot of fry in there I'm sure...
Back to top Go down
Shaysfishys
Captain
Captain
Shaysfishys

Out of control!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of control!!   Out of control!! Icon_minitime1/8/2011, 7:24 pm

last time there was close to 100 fry!!! they are horn dogs that group of fish!!!
Back to top Go down
Shaysfishys
Captain
Captain
Shaysfishys

Out of control!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of control!!   Out of control!! Icon_minitime1/8/2011, 8:58 pm

1 monster moss ball later, emergency setup of holding tank, 60-70 fry to young adults, still have at 25-40 that I want to catch out of that tank when down to a dull roar but the big mommas saddlebacks have room to move. They are hilarious though as soon as I reach in that tank they disappear literally go back in 1/2 hour amazing there they are.
Back to top Go down

Out of control!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of control!!   Out of control!! Icon_minitime1/8/2011, 9:07 pm

woo hoo! Spring sale everyone! lol!
Back to top Go down
Shaysfishys
Captain
Captain
Shaysfishys

Out of control!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of control!!   Out of control!! Icon_minitime1/8/2011, 9:23 pm

More like pre-spring! LOL definitely got to move some fish their food bill is starting to rack up LOL Have to make a food run on monday hope they got some in LOL Don't know what was in the water this winter but literally the tanks are going to be overflowing with guppys, platys, angels, Labeo's, haven't seen the guianacara in the last 24 tells me they're spawning or real close, the kribs were being pissy with each other so that means theres fry or soon and last but not least when I fed the killifish this morning seen some new fry there Out of control!! 690297

Luckily do still have a supply of heat packs thus going to be doing some express, priority to neighboring states weather permitting would trade some in at the LFS but we know how that story went last time
Back to top Go down

Out of control!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of control!!   Out of control!! Icon_minitime1/8/2011, 10:03 pm

I know i leave across the country but any nice angels you know where they can go. Just PM me a cost when ready.
Back to top Go down
Shaysfishys
Captain
Captain
Shaysfishys

Out of control!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of control!!   Out of control!! Icon_minitime1/9/2011, 1:08 am

Will do, they're moving up on the "do inventory list" LOL
Back to top Go down
Shaysfishys
Captain
Captain
Shaysfishys

Out of control!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of control!!   Out of control!! Icon_minitime1/9/2011, 11:09 am

Okay its been "thinned" LOL amazing still how many fish are in there when you can see them was nice though to be able to watch them while trying to fall asleep
Out of control!! DSCF3175
Out of control!! DSCF3142
and here's the moss wad that was pulled out
Out of control!! DSCF3178
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

Favorite Fish: : Maroon clownfish,Tangs,bluespot jaw fish,Bangaii,Mandarins etc.......I love all fish really.

Out of control!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of control!!   Out of control!! Icon_minitime1/9/2011, 11:25 am

whoa.
Back to top Go down
hatman
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1
hatman

Favorite Fish: : I don't have favorite a fish, but I really enjoy my Christmas Fulu's. Also my 125g community tank.

Out of control!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of control!!   Out of control!! Icon_minitime1/9/2011, 11:34 am

I want some, I want some Out of control!! 265353
Back to top Go down
2SciCrazed
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
2SciCrazed

Favorite Fish: : Anything that's not belly up!

Out of control!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of control!!   Out of control!! Icon_minitime1/9/2011, 11:49 am

Put me in line as well!
Back to top Go down
Shaysfishys
Captain
Captain
Shaysfishys

Out of control!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of control!!   Out of control!! Icon_minitime1/9/2011, 1:20 pm

Moss or fish?
Back to top Go down
hatman
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1
hatman

Favorite Fish: : I don't have favorite a fish, but I really enjoy my Christmas Fulu's. Also my 125g community tank.

Out of control!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of control!!   Out of control!! Icon_minitime1/9/2011, 4:44 pm

moss
Back to top Go down
Shaysfishys
Captain
Captain
Shaysfishys

Out of control!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of control!!   Out of control!! Icon_minitime1/9/2011, 5:22 pm

never shipped moss before LOL will have to check into how much that'll cost there's probably enough for 3 or 4 good starts
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Major
Major
Keelo

Favorite Fish: : Mollys, BN plec, and Thoracochromis brauschi

Out of control!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of control!!   Out of control!! Icon_minitime1/10/2011, 10:17 pm

OH wow your fish are really cool looking though are those platys? the only platys ive owned where orange and blakc :)
Back to top Go down
Shaysfishys
Captain
Captain
Shaysfishys

Out of control!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of control!!   Out of control!! Icon_minitime1/10/2011, 10:26 pm

Yep have platys that are blue, blue w/red fins, shaded orange (I call them sunsets), white, working with some spotted ones now that I'm on F1's got my first multi metallic spotted one that has almost a green base way cool fish hoping to get some more of them out of the next couple batches of fry.
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Major
Major
Keelo

Favorite Fish: : Mollys, BN plec, and Thoracochromis brauschi

Out of control!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of control!!   Out of control!! Icon_minitime1/10/2011, 10:42 pm

Your fish are so cool! i totally might want some of your spotted ones and your blue ones ill ahve to get with you in a couple of months and figure out how many of which i will want but i totally want some! you should throw some moss in with them ill pay a little extra :)
Back to top Go down
Shaysfishys
Captain
Captain
Shaysfishys

Out of control!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of control!!   Out of control!! Icon_minitime1/10/2011, 10:43 pm

Just let me know!! Be glad to slip some moss in the box with the fish!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Out of control!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of control!!   Out of control!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out of control!!
Page 1 of 1