UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

The yellow guppy project

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shaysfishys
Captain
Captain
Shaysfishys

Favorite Fish: : Just about all of them!!

The yellow guppy project Empty
PostSubject: The yellow guppy project   The yellow guppy project Icon_minitime1/3/2011, 10:44 pm

So last summer threw some various moscows and platys in the 100g pond when I brought them had a few of these yellows which are a cropout from some where in the lines. Anyways been pulling them to their own tank, the F1's were breeding 50/50 now with F2 they are 80/20 though now have some yellow faced males with pinkish/red to rainbow tails.
base parents for the F1's
The yellow guppy project DSCF2515
The yellow guppy project DSCF2508
The yellow guppy project DSCF2493
some of the yellow faced males
The yellow guppy project DSCF2849
The yellow guppy project DSCF2768
The yellow guppy project DSCF2777

got some other projects I'll post some pics of, just remember my photo skills SUCK!!
Back to top Go down

The yellow guppy project
Page 1 of 1