UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

thought i put up a picture of my son and "daughter"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
schmidtylv
Private First Class
Private First Class

thought i put up a picture of my son and "daughter" Empty
PostSubject: thought i put up a picture of my son and "daughter"   thought i put up a picture of my son and "daughter" Icon_minitime12/30/2010, 11:23 pm

I know I'm kinda new to the forum but i see people posting pics of their non-fish pets so i had to post my favorite picture of all time.
Taken about 1 1/2 years ago.
My son was around 1 1/2 years old and my "daughter" Bella is 4 months younger than he is.
The photo was PERFECT TIMING.

"KISSES"
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thought i put up a picture of my son and "daughter"   thought i put up a picture of my son and "daughter" Icon_minitime12/30/2010, 11:27 pm

How cute! We actually have a thread where people post pics in "The Lounge" area if you would like to post it there. They look like buddies.
Back to top Go down
schmidtylv
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: thought i put up a picture of my son and "daughter"   thought i put up a picture of my son and "daughter" Icon_minitime12/30/2010, 11:30 pm

OH.. I POSTED IT IN THE OTHER PETS AREA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thought i put up a picture of my son and "daughter"   thought i put up a picture of my son and "daughter" Icon_minitime12/30/2010, 11:31 pm

that's okay no problem you daughter is in the pic! LOL
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: thought i put up a picture of my son and "daughter"   thought i put up a picture of my son and "daughter" Icon_minitime12/31/2010, 6:54 am

lol cute pic!, Welcome to our forums!!
Back to top Go down
wildbeanerz
Captain
Captain
wildbeanerz

Favorite Fish: : Love my black ocellaris!

PostSubject: Re: thought i put up a picture of my son and "daughter"   thought i put up a picture of my son and "daughter" Icon_minitime12/31/2010, 8:16 am

Cute pic and your son looks like he is loving that kiss!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thought i put up a picture of my son and "daughter"   thought i put up a picture of my son and "daughter" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

thought i put up a picture of my son and "daughter"
Page 1 of 1