UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Birds, Birds, Birds

Go down 
+12
scottyofala
Holey Rock of Texas
steeleman1114
hkaga
James0816
Shaysfishys
pillierox1
Sigmar
whisper
elfwolfe
istrober
CajunGator
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

Birds, Birds, Birds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Birds, Birds, Birds   Birds, Birds, Birds - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/30/2010, 8:12 am

First topic message reminder :

What no Bird people on here?

I currently have exotic color lovebirds, and fishers and cockateils and one pair of rosey bourques. i will post pictures at a later date!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by CajunGator on 1/25/2011, 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
tomany
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Birds, Birds, Birds   Birds, Birds, Birds - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 9:11 am

Very pretty group of birds. Thought several times about getting some. But don't really think I would have enough time to give them.
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: Birds, Birds, Birds   Birds, Birds, Birds - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 9:17 am

sschult wrote:
I have a pair of Amazon Blue Fronted and I cant give them away, free pair anyone just gota drive and pick them up, he's 12 and she is 8. Birds, Birds, Birds - Page 2 772341

you might want to put a location.
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: Birds, Birds, Birds   Birds, Birds, Birds - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 9:54 am

PANAMA CITY FLORIDA
strange, it is in his profile but not show up in post! lol
Back to top Go down
edub
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
edub

Favorite Fish: : Volitian Lion Fish ,EEls

PostSubject: Re: Birds, Birds, Birds   Birds, Birds, Birds - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 10:24 am

What is the yellow with red head bird.I used to have a sun conure untill someone left the window open and he flew right out.We were playing tag at the time.He would get me than I would chase him.fun birds,very loving.More loyal than my dog
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

PostSubject: Re: Birds, Birds, Birds   Birds, Birds, Birds - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 10:27 am

the first yellow with red head is the lutino fischer lovebird... my favorite.

bottom one is an opaline lovebird
opaline means they have a full colored helmet instead of half head color..

very favorite new color variation

thats their baby right next to them...
Back to top Go down
edub
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
edub

PostSubject: Re: Birds, Birds, Birds   Birds, Birds, Birds - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 10:29 am

do you breed ? do you sell?
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

PostSubject: Re: Birds, Birds, Birds   Birds, Birds, Birds - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 10:31 am

just started raising all of these lovebirds.. and yes when available will be for sale... but these are all my breeders.... but some is always available for sale... PM if any interest!
Back to top Go down
edub
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
edub

PostSubject: Re: Birds, Birds, Birds   Birds, Birds, Birds - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 10:37 am

cool cool $$$
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birds, Birds, Birds   Birds, Birds, Birds - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birds, Birds, Birds
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UsaFishBox :: :: Off Topic :: Other Pets-
Jump to: