UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

My kids new bettas!

Go down 
+5
pillierox1
BFinley
bassackwards
elfwolfe
whisper
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

My kids new bettas! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: My kids new bettas!   My kids new bettas! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/29/2010, 1:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here is my sons betta, Flame
My kids new bettas! - Page 2 DSCN4125
My kids new bettas! - Page 2 DSCN4124
My kids new bettas! - Page 2 DSCN4122

My daughters betta, looking like his name will be Diamond!
My kids new bettas! - Page 2 DSCN4121
My kids new bettas! - Page 2 DSCN4120
My kids new bettas! - Page 2 DSCN4119

They are each in 1g tanks with little under gravel filters and they each have a small java fern.
I figure if they do well with them they will get an upgrade to 2.5g tanks in a month.

Last edited by Fern on 2/1/2011, 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
SeaWitch
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: My kids new bettas!   My kids new bettas! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/9/2011, 7:15 pm

Sorry I haven't been on in a while! My daughter and I have just got to feeling better after being sick for over 2 weeks.
The bettas are beautiful and you know what is so funny, I got my daughter a betta, too, a few weeks ago and she got the same tank that your kids got! LOL! My kids new bettas! - Page 2 393849
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My kids new bettas!   My kids new bettas! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/9/2011, 7:25 pm

Great minds think alike!!
Get a small java fern or anubis for the tank and you may want to upgrade her to a 2.5-10g in the near future. Or stick with 2x a week waterchanges!

So lets see some pics of hers!
Back to top Go down
SeaWitch
Sergeant
Sergeant
SeaWitch

Favorite Fish: : I love goldies of any type! I also love bettas. I hope to eventually get more tropical fish, though.

PostSubject: Re: My kids new bettas!   My kids new bettas! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/9/2011, 7:41 pm

I am planning on getting her a 10g next week for him, as she is wanting a "real aquarium", as she calls it. LOL! I will prolly divide the 10g and get another betta for the other side, like the tank I have in my kitchen. I will post some pics here in just a bit! fish bowl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My kids new bettas!   My kids new bettas! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/10/2011, 9:11 am

The dorky little 1g tank is a good place to start thats for sure!
My thought is the 1g tank will come in handy for something later on!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My kids new bettas!   My kids new bettas! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/31/2011, 7:14 pm

Well two times I have found massive amounts of pellets in my daughters tank. I just took the container of food away so she cant feed him on her own. If it happens again I may have to take him away.....

My son is doing great with his! Neurotically counting pellets, fairly good with turning the light off and on.

Both fish seem nice and healthy.

I just don't think my daughter is responsible enough yet..... I may have to take him away for some time..... Really don't want to...... but.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My kids new bettas!   My kids new bettas! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/31/2011, 8:01 pm

Nice Betta's!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
elfwolfe
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
elfwolfe

Favorite Fish: : graduating from community fish to aggressive fish (cichlids), but will always have a soft spot for my krbs and betta's.

PostSubject: Re: My kids new bettas!   My kids new bettas! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/31/2011, 11:10 pm

need updated pics!
worthlesswopic lol!
Back to top Go down
mike205
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
mike205

Favorite Fish: : peacocks and koi

PostSubject: Re: My kids new bettas!   My kids new bettas! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/31/2011, 11:16 pm

very nice fern
such a small tank for him to be your son lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My kids new bettas!   My kids new bettas! - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 6:04 am

I will post new pics once I get the 10g's resealed and the fish moved into them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My kids new bettas!   My kids new bettas! - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 6:30 am

Did he pick a name yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My kids new bettas!   My kids new bettas! - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 6:33 am

Yes it is Flame
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My kids new bettas!   My kids new bettas! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My kids new bettas!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2