UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

WTB - Pit Bull

Go down 
+13
jaiko1975
Pitbull
plantedtankdude
whisper
pillierox1
Shaysfishys
wildbeanerz
cwhip
jb1edlover
scottyofala
Elrollo
kinsol
KMX
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

WTB - Pit Bull - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: WTB - Pit Bull   WTB - Pit Bull - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/27/2010, 10:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Looking for a good breed. Nothing cheap. I want thick, fat head! Looking to spend $500 or so for the right dog.

usafishbox
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
plantedtankdude
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: WTB - Pit Bull   WTB - Pit Bull - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/1/2011, 6:05 am

what's a pitbull, is that a bull who is in a pit... and they dress the bull up like a dog . lol! I do know what a American/staffordshire/ staffordshire bull terrier is though... they make great dogs... my American terrier mix pancakes aka toby.(said toe bee) is a good one but he is not for sale... I wish you luck, just be careful on CL with all the "purebreed" but have no papers, and the pitbulls for sale and you ask them you say is this one going to be a American, a staffie, or a amstaff. if they can't tell you that. i would move on... I know how you feel my sister had to put down her staffordshire because it got cancer in it's back legs and was no longer able to use those legs and then her other one went to her husband during the divorce.... I've always had a thing for pits, love- able dogs if you treat them right.. never been bit one either.. I have been bit by the "designer" dogs, and the little yap yap dogs though...

BLA BLA BLA PITS ARE MEAN, SHOULDN'T BE AROUND KIDS, NOT GOOD DOGS, WHAT EVER. pits are just mis-understood just like me.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Pitbull
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Pitbull

PostSubject: Re: WTB - Pit Bull   WTB - Pit Bull - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/1/2011, 9:04 am

Pits are the way to go!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: WTB - Pit Bull   WTB - Pit Bull - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/1/2011, 9:15 am

Pitbull wrote:

Know of anyone breeders or anyone that has a litter coming?
Back to top Go down
wildbeanerz
Captain
Captain
wildbeanerz

Favorite Fish: : Love my black ocellaris!

PostSubject: Re: WTB - Pit Bull   WTB - Pit Bull - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/1/2011, 9:28 am

Question.....with all this talk of owning/wanting a pit bull....how does your homeowners insurance feel about them? I know mine would drop me if I got one or else I would have one. I think they are awesome dogs and should not be discriminated against but as we know they (and many other breeds including my boxers in some areas) are unjustly accused. So what do you do? Do you just not let on to the insurance that you have one? Or do you lie and say it's a mixed breed and you aren't sure what the mix is? I have thought about using that route if I ever came across one that I couldn't pass up.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: WTB - Pit Bull   WTB - Pit Bull - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/1/2011, 9:33 am

I don't have insurance, I live in an Apt. There are 3 other people in my Apt that own a pit bull.

If I had a house and did have insurance I would get one that coverd me. Not going to let someone else make desissions for me.
Back to top Go down
wildbeanerz
Captain
Captain
wildbeanerz

Favorite Fish: : Love my black ocellaris!

PostSubject: Re: WTB - Pit Bull   WTB - Pit Bull - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/1/2011, 9:40 am

KMX wrote:
I don't have insurance, I live in an Apt. There are 3 other people in my Apt that own a pit bull.

If I had a house and did have insurance I would get one that coverd me. Not going to let someone else make desissions for me.

We had renters insurance as well before buying our house that wouldn't allow them thru all state and our homeowners is with nationwide. Like I said if it came down to it I would probably just lie about the breed.
Back to top Go down
jaiko1975
jaiko1975

PostSubject: Re: WTB - Pit Bull   WTB - Pit Bull - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/1/2011, 10:15 am

bump sign
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTB - Pit Bull   WTB - Pit Bull - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/1/2011, 10:19 am

google shows these breeders

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

These are just a few many more in Texas

Back to top Go down
Pitbull
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Pitbull

PostSubject: Re: WTB - Pit Bull   WTB - Pit Bull - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/1/2011, 12:07 pm

KMX wrote:
Pitbull wrote:

Know of anyone breeders or anyone that has a litter coming?

Not at the moment but I will be on the lookout for you
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: WTB - Pit Bull   WTB - Pit Bull - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/1/2011, 12:17 pm

Thank you. I will be ready in about 30-45 days.
Back to top Go down
kinsol
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
kinsol

PostSubject: Re: WTB - Pit Bull   WTB - Pit Bull - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/4/2011, 9:56 pm

Pitbull I pmd you a while back I want a female pup for my son so if you find the contact info
for the pit on the left of your avatar picture let me know hes nice.
Kory these guys are expensive but i always check out there sites
Back to top Go down
eli322
Sergeant
Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : Discus crazy i have serpae and neon tetras fancy guppys in every color swordtails mollies cichlids a catfish thats 2 feet long by himself well except for his turtle friend groumi tons of aquatic plants

PostSubject: Re: WTB - Pit Bull   WTB - Pit Bull - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/4/2011, 10:02 pm

i have a blue font pup 7 mnths old pure breed but have no room for him
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: WTB - Pit Bull   WTB - Pit Bull - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/4/2011, 10:11 pm

kinsol wrote:
Pitbull I pmd you a while back I want a female pup for my son so if you find the contact info
for the pit on the left of your avatar picture let me know hes nice.
Kory these guys are expensive but i always check out there sites

Very nice. The 1st one is WAY to much...but very nice dogs. I won't spend more then 1K..Thats what these are going for.

eli322 wrote:
i have a blue font pup 7 mnths old pure breed but have no room for him

Do you have a pic? Pedigree?
Back to top Go down
kinsol
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
kinsol

PostSubject: Re: WTB - Pit Bull   WTB - Pit Bull - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/9/2011, 12:11 pm

yeah I dream with one of there dogs but would never pay that much for one.
Back to top Go down
Jeepluv77
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Jeepluv77

Favorite Fish: : Species I've kept: Freshwater- Dwarf puffers and clown loaches. Saltwater- Volitans and Snowflake Moray

Species I'd love to keep one day- Freshwater- Rays. Saltwater- Bamboo/Cat Sharks

PostSubject: Re: WTB - Pit Bull   WTB - Pit Bull - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/9/2011, 12:33 pm

I know you said you don't want a rescue pit because you want a young puppy but the Garland, TX animal shelter regularly gets pitbull puppies in very very young. Please don't cross a shelter of your list just yet. There are 100s of pitbull puppies only weeks old in rescues across the country, too. BARCS in Maryland just had some born by emergency C-Section a couple days ago. They obviously won't be ready for awhile but they're already taking applications to line up homes for them. You can contact any rescue in the country, especially breed rescues, and tell them you're looking for a just weaned puppy and they can network with other rescues to find you one in not more than a couple weeks. You'll pay a lot less than $500(which, btw, will get you a backyard bred dog from some lowlife that just won't get a job 9 times out of 10 as responsible breeders generally run much more than that) and you'll still get a great lifelong companion.
Back to top Go down
2SciCrazed
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
2SciCrazed

Favorite Fish: : Anything that's not belly up!

PostSubject: Re: WTB - Pit Bull   WTB - Pit Bull - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/9/2011, 12:36 pm

WTB - Pit Bull - Page 2 858205 Lots of Pit 'mixed' puppies every spring. Generally they are really purebreds - but the ASPCA would never call them 'pure pit' because of the breed's reputation.

My neighbor has two Pit/Hound mixes. Nice dogs.
Back to top Go down
khrister
USA Fishbox Sponsor
khrister

Favorite Fish: :
Cyphotilapia
Cyprichromis
Mbunas
Fancy PL*CO

PostSubject: Re: WTB - Pit Bull   WTB - Pit Bull - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/9/2011, 3:24 pm

I am on a wait list for these. My friend from Abiline will try to breed these. They are show quality and bred for temperament and conformation. This dog is very good with kids ages 2 and 4.

Meet JuanEyeBlackEye.

Let me know if you want the hook up and want to be on the wait list too

Not pretty enough? WTB - Pit Bull - Page 2 690297

Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: WTB - Pit Bull   WTB - Pit Bull - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/9/2011, 3:29 pm

Jeep - I understand where you are coming from. At this time I am 100% sure that I am not getting a rescue dog. I wan't to get a pup that I can see the mother and father. I want big, bulk , and a pure breed.

jojo pics of mom? Any date on when these will be ready? Any price?
Back to top Go down
khrister
USA Fishbox Sponsor
khrister

Favorite Fish: :
Cyphotilapia
Cyprichromis
Mbunas
Fancy PL*CO

PostSubject: Re: WTB - Pit Bull   WTB - Pit Bull - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/9/2011, 3:34 pm

Juan Eye x Kiray

Here's the female Pit.

Let me talk to my friend and ask.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: WTB - Pit Bull   WTB - Pit Bull - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/9/2011, 4:27 pm

Nice n thick. Whats the asking price and when will they be ready? WTB - Pit Bull - Page 2 772341
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB - Pit Bull   WTB - Pit Bull - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB - Pit Bull
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2