UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

My Newest Discus Babies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zobofonian
Private First Class
Private First Class
zobofonian

Favorite Fish: : Freshwater - My angels, since I was a child they've been my favorite

Saltwater - I'd have to say my Humu Humu Picasso or my Gigantic Snowflake EEL

My Newest Discus Babies Empty
PostSubject: My Newest Discus Babies   My Newest Discus Babies Icon_minitime9/17/2009, 9:33 am

I only buy my discus from one guy in Arlington because our water levels are really close and I've always had good return from him and awesome prices. My newest additions are about 2" - 2.5" each. One is a Blue Diamond and the other is a Blue Snakeskin. I adore these two guys. They are absolutly beautiful. Right now I have them in a 15 gal hexagon tank so they "grow out" and I can move them into my 55 discus/angel tank. If you see lil' swimmers in the pics it's some convict babies I haven't fished out yet fom the previous inhabitants. Anyways the pictures are there, not the best quality but good enough. My Newest Discus Babies My Discus 001

Last edited by zobofonian on 9/17/2009, 10:07 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : pics)
Back to top Go down

My Newest Discus Babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Newest Discus Babies   My Newest Discus Babies Icon_minitime9/17/2009, 9:54 am

The pics aren't showing. Put them on photobucket and link from there.
Back to top Go down

My Newest Discus Babies
Page 1 of 1