UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

LFS in Dallas Area

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cms6175
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : Love the South and Central American, but am going to venture into Africans!

LFS in Dallas Area Empty
PostSubject: LFS in Dallas Area   LFS in Dallas Area Icon_minitime9/17/2009, 7:56 am

Hey guys,

A friend of mine is going home for the weekend, and he is wanting to know where some fish stores are at in the Dallas area.

Any suggestions is greatly appreciated!

Shaun
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

LFS in Dallas Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: LFS in Dallas Area   LFS in Dallas Area Icon_minitime9/17/2009, 8:22 am

My house. LFS are high in price. You go there and get 5 fish for $100...Come here and get 15-20 for that same price.
Back to top Go down
bimmertech
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
bimmertech

Favorite Fish: : PEACOCKS OF ALL COLORS!!!!!!

LFS in Dallas Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: LFS in Dallas Area   LFS in Dallas Area Icon_minitime9/17/2009, 8:55 am

LFS in Dallas Area 858205 $$$
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

LFS in Dallas Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: LFS in Dallas Area   LFS in Dallas Area Icon_minitime9/17/2009, 8:56 am

i would suggest Dallas north aquarium, fish gallery, rift to reef, and just for pets. also several people on here sell fish but the store has some unusal fish some times.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

LFS in Dallas Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: LFS in Dallas Area   LFS in Dallas Area Icon_minitime9/17/2009, 8:58 am

I would go to DNA if you want to spend $30 on a good fish. Never been to fish gallery. Rift to Reef is the biggest joke for a fish store ever and Just for pets in Plano I have herd bad things.
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

LFS in Dallas Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: LFS in Dallas Area   LFS in Dallas Area Icon_minitime9/17/2009, 9:18 am

mint the fish place in FW not just for pets. sorry. also rift to reef gets on some rare fish that are cheaper then DNA.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

LFS in Dallas Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: LFS in Dallas Area   LFS in Dallas Area Icon_minitime9/17/2009, 9:26 am

Fish place? where at in FW? never herd of it. Yeah I know Dane. He talks a lot but if he sall me person he wouldnt be saying much with my fist in his mouth. He called my kid a half breed ( b/c he is half hispanic and half white)my wife a dirty spic, and talked some BS about me and my family.b/c my fish are cheaper. He is the reason I got banned from DFW. My fish are way cheaper and I was selling them a lot faster. He pays money on DFW for his Vendor spot and he got mad b/c I did not pay money to advertize. So I got the boot.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

LFS in Dallas Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: LFS in Dallas Area   LFS in Dallas Area Icon_minitime9/17/2009, 9:32 am

Now how can you talk trash about these 3??? Handsom, gorgeous and little stud muffin!!!!!

LFS in Dallas Area Rockfi11

LFS in Dallas Area Janie_10

LFS in Dallas Area Brady210
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

LFS in Dallas Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: LFS in Dallas Area   LFS in Dallas Area Icon_minitime9/17/2009, 9:36 am

My pride an joy.

LFS in Dallas Area Brady-10

LFS in Dallas Area B-at-t10

LFS in Dallas Area Bradys10
Back to top Go down
chevy350
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chevy350

LFS in Dallas Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: LFS in Dallas Area   LFS in Dallas Area Icon_minitime9/17/2009, 9:38 am

i can say this. that little boy is a trip!!! relentless little guy. i like em. F anybody that talks bad on you famly. id kik there fing a$$
Back to top Go down
chevy350
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chevy350

LFS in Dallas Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: LFS in Dallas Area   LFS in Dallas Area Icon_minitime9/17/2009, 9:39 am

the fish gallery is pretty good. they have a few good fw fish. sw is sorta bunk
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

LFS in Dallas Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: LFS in Dallas Area   LFS in Dallas Area Icon_minitime9/17/2009, 9:47 am

http://www.fishplacetx.com/

i have heard really good things about it but i have never been. FW is not close to me lol. i understand the haterid towards rift to reef. (i know i dont have to spell anything correctly now as ferm will just fix it for me lol.)
Back to top Go down
cms6175
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : Love the South and Central American, but am going to venture into Africans!

LFS in Dallas Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: LFS in Dallas Area   LFS in Dallas Area Icon_minitime9/17/2009, 9:51 am

KMX wrote:
My house. LFS are high in price. You go there and get 5 fish for $100...Come here and get 15-20 for that same price.

we are looking for south and central american cichlids, or unusual stuff,
Back to top Go down

LFS in Dallas Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: LFS in Dallas Area   LFS in Dallas Area Icon_minitime9/17/2009, 10:03 am

Holey Rock of Texas wrote:
http://www.fishplacetx.com/

i have heard really good things about it but i have never been. FW is not close to me lol. i understand the hatred towards rift to reef. (I know I don't have to spell anything correctly now as fern will just fix it for me lol.)
Rolling Eyes Don't make me your spell checker too Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

LFS in Dallas Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: LFS in Dallas Area   LFS in Dallas Area Icon_minitime9/17/2009, 10:23 am

come on. i am really bad at spelling!!!

as far as central / south americans go i really dont know where to tell you to go as i dont really ever look at that section of fish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LFS in Dallas Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: LFS in Dallas Area   LFS in Dallas Area Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LFS in Dallas Area
Page 1 of 1