UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

uv sterilizer raise the ph??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wblueus
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : cichlids

uv sterilizer raise the ph?? Empty
PostSubject: uv sterilizer raise the ph??   uv sterilizer raise the ph?? Icon_minitime11/30/2010, 12:20 pm

Was wondering if the uv sterilizer im getting could raise the ph of my water it does have a pump of coarse....I have 2 power filters total gph 440 between the two ...55 gallon aquarium
Back to top Go down
Elrollo
Major
Major
Elrollo

Favorite Fish: : Blue Acaras...first fish I ever breed still have a soft spot for them

PostSubject: Re: uv sterilizer raise the ph??   uv sterilizer raise the ph?? Icon_minitime11/30/2010, 2:09 pm

should not effect pH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: uv sterilizer raise the ph??   uv sterilizer raise the ph?? Icon_minitime11/30/2010, 2:14 pm

Mine never did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: uv sterilizer raise the ph??   uv sterilizer raise the ph?? Icon_minitime11/30/2010, 4:36 pm

No it will not, it just kills any organism in the water with ultraviolet radiation.
Back to top Go down
mike205
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
mike205

Favorite Fish: : peacocks and koi

PostSubject: Re: uv sterilizer raise the ph??   uv sterilizer raise the ph?? Icon_minitime11/30/2010, 6:54 pm

uv sterilizer raise the ph?? 858205
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: uv sterilizer raise the ph??   uv sterilizer raise the ph?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

uv sterilizer raise the ph??
Page 1 of 1