UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Xmas Fulu holding!!

Go down 
+4
bcijoe
jessecichlidguy
pillierox1
istrober
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

Xmas Fulu holding!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Xmas Fulu holding!!   Xmas Fulu holding!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/23/2010, 8:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Yes finally after so many tries one of my female fulu is holding big time!!, i put her on the 10gl fry tank so she can relax and make the process without having to strip her..., lets see how it goes... i will post pics of fry soon if everything goes fine. Xmas Fulu holding!! - Page 2 265353
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
bcijoe
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1

PostSubject: Re: Xmas Fulu holding!!   Xmas Fulu holding!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/29/2010, 9:47 pm

cool! my babies already have shape to them and rush to eat everytime i feed them..

hey what kind of plant is that in the fry tank? i would like to get me some...
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: Xmas Fulu holding!!   Xmas Fulu holding!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/29/2010, 9:58 pm

i cant remember the name right now but i got it from Fern, i think is a really cool moss plat to keep the fry safe, they love to hide on it.. and it grow super fast... i will ask her and let you know cuz i know yes got a bunch of them, i can also give you some i have plenty of it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xmas Fulu holding!!   Xmas Fulu holding!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/29/2010, 10:32 pm

Southern water nymph aka guppy grass, Isaac toss him some? I just thinned mine way down.
Very nice Isaac!! Can I call your grandpa now? rofl
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

PostSubject: Re: Xmas Fulu holding!!   Xmas Fulu holding!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/30/2010, 7:11 am

lol i guess yes you can call me grandpa lol! , i will toss him some i got plenty of it... i started with a small portion you gave me and now the whole 10gl is full of that, and i got some more on the 39gl...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xmas Fulu holding!!   Xmas Fulu holding!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/30/2010, 8:45 am

When you get too much toss some in the adult fulu tank, they Love to eat it!
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

PostSubject: Re: Xmas Fulu holding!!   Xmas Fulu holding!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/30/2010, 9:12 am

Sure that sounds like a good idea.!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xmas Fulu holding!!   Xmas Fulu holding!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xmas Fulu holding!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2