UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

WC angels - anyone looking for some?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TankGirl
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
TankGirl

Favorite Fish: : Lake Tanganyikan cichlids

WC angels - anyone looking for some? Empty
PostSubject: WC angels - anyone looking for some?   WC angels - anyone looking for some? Icon_minitime11/5/2010, 1:23 pm

Hello Virginians!

I'm trying to decide if I want to sell my group of wild-caught angels. There are 4 of them, and are what I believe to be two pairs. They are P. leopoldi (not scalare) from the Rio Negro in Brazil, positively ID'd by Heiko Bleher. I also have a domestic silver (P. scalare) that resides with them and is actually very wild-looking himself.

I'm trying to determine if there would be anybody locally who would be interested in them, and if not I'll just keep them.

They are about 2 years old and ought to be kept in conditions similar to discus, with the primary requirement being warm water, at about 82-84F. The pH is not critical, though the addition of blackwater extract or (better) almond leaves helps keep an acidic touch to the water that I believe is beneficial.

I have recently taken a second job and am no longer at home as much as I used to be, so I can't enjoy them as much.

If anyone is interested, PM me.

Liz
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

WC angels - anyone looking for some? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WC angels - anyone looking for some?   WC angels - anyone looking for some? Icon_minitime11/5/2010, 1:28 pm

If your selling something check out the market rules. If you need help with anything or have any questions feel free to ask. WC angels - anyone looking for some? 772341
Back to top Go down

WC angels - anyone looking for some?
Page 1 of 1