UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Some pics of my tanks

Go down 
+5
goodpick
vman
nitty
wildbeanerz
MCHRKiller
9 posters
AuthorMessage
MCHRKiller
Private
Private
MCHRKiller

Favorite Fish: : Oscar, Geophagus, Angels, Bettas

Some pics of my tanks Empty
PostSubject: Some pics of my tanks   Some pics of my tanks Icon_minitime10/21/2010, 1:19 am

150G-2 Rotkeil Severums, 5 Geophagus abalios, 5 Geophagus pindare, 1 GT, 4 Rainbow Severums, 4 Bristlenose, 1 L330 Pleco, 20ish Buenos Aires Tetras
Some pics of my tanks DSC_0506
Some pics of my tanks DSC_0640-1
Some pics of my tanks DSC_0206

100G-2 Angels, 2 Powder Gourami, 12 Brilliant Rasbora, 12 Rasbora agilis, 12 Rosy barbs, 4 Bristlenose Plecos, 5 L010A cats, 12 Corydoras, 4 Wild German Rams, 1 Boesemani Rainbow(8 more in QT)
Some pics of my tanks DSC_0062
Some pics of my tanks DSC_0118
Some pics of my tanks DSC_0107
Some pics of my tanks DSC_0163-1

55G-Soft corals, 2 black ocellaris, 2 firefish, 1 royal gramma, 1 yellow-tail blue damsel
Some pics of my tanks DSC_0269
Some pics of my tanks DSC_0253-1
Some pics of my tanks DSC_0153-2

10G-Chili rasbora, Ember Tetras, Dario Dario, Cherry Shrimp
Some pics of my tanks DSC_0234
Some pics of my tanks DSC_0337
Some pics of my tanks DSC_0289

5G-HMPK betta
Some pics of my tanks DSC_0068-1
Some pics of my tanks DSC_0368

2.5G-HM betta
Some pics of my tanks DSC_0207
Some pics of my tanks DSC_0233
Back to top Go down
wildbeanerz
Captain
Captain
wildbeanerz

Favorite Fish: : Love my black ocellaris!

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my tanks   Some pics of my tanks Icon_minitime10/21/2010, 6:55 am

These pictures are awesome! Not only are you a talented aquarist but a photographer too. Your tanks are truly gorgeous. Can't wait to hear more from you as I think you will be an asset to helping out when members have problems in their tanks.
Back to top Go down
nitty
nitty

Favorite Fish: : Mine:
110gal. Eclectochromis Lobochilus Hertae
56gal. Neolamprologus Brichardi

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my tanks   Some pics of my tanks Icon_minitime10/21/2010, 7:15 am

Beautiful reef. Love the Zoas.
Back to top Go down
vman
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my tanks   Some pics of my tanks Icon_minitime10/21/2010, 8:26 am

Last edited by vman on 11/26/2010, 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MCHRKiller
Private
Private
MCHRKiller

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my tanks   Some pics of my tanks Icon_minitime10/21/2010, 8:59 am

Thanks all! :) I wouldnt quite say Im a photographer yet...I was fortunate enough to pick up a decent dslr about a year ago. it is definatly an interest tho.
Back to top Go down
goodpick
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
goodpick

Favorite Fish: : Just love fish

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my tanks   Some pics of my tanks Icon_minitime10/21/2010, 9:42 am

nice tanks and fish you will do good with helping out you look skilled welcome again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my tanks   Some pics of my tanks Icon_minitime10/21/2010, 9:51 am

Wow love the tanks. Your 5 gal reminds me of my 55 gal. Where in Va? I'm in Richmond.
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my tanks   Some pics of my tanks Icon_minitime10/21/2010, 10:26 am

awesome setups esp. the SA/CA tank... very, very nice. ! love the rotkeil severums... i just purchased a WC breeder pair...
Back to top Go down
alan j t
Major
Major
alan j t

Favorite Fish: : discus

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my tanks   Some pics of my tanks Icon_minitime10/21/2010, 10:31 am

beutiful
Back to top Go down
MCHRKiller
Private
Private
MCHRKiller

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my tanks   Some pics of my tanks Icon_minitime10/21/2010, 12:51 pm

A small town outside of Roanoke, seems to be alot of VA people on this forum :)

Did you get your wildcaught pair from Rapps? Pretty much all of my fish in the 150 are WC Rapps fish.
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

Favorite Fish: :

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my tanks   Some pics of my tanks Icon_minitime10/21/2010, 2:27 pm

Awsome!!! another salty!!! lol
the reef is awsome! how many lbs of LR do you have in the tank?? and what lights are you running over the tank??
does your damsel ever pick on the other fish? i know lil ba$tard$ get Real mean!!!!
Back to top Go down
MCHRKiller
Private
Private
MCHRKiller

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my tanks   Some pics of my tanks Icon_minitime10/21/2010, 4:01 pm

Thanks! I have around 60lbs of live rock, and 20lbs of base rock. Lighting is 4*54watt HOT5; 1*10,000K, 1 12,000K, 1 420nm actinic, 1 460nm actinic. The damsel is actually quite peaceful...it doesnt bother any of the other fish. Granted yellow tailed blue damsels are some of the more mild manored damsels and the more peaceful fish were added first.

I do plan to add 1 more fish and a few more corals within the next month or so.
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my tanks   Some pics of my tanks Icon_minitime10/21/2010, 4:06 pm

nice what fish?
and what type of corals?
i would love to know!!! theirs hardly any SW tank here and i wanna start some lol

also what kind of filtration you using on this tank?
do you have a sump, skimmer? overflow?
Back to top Go down
MCHRKiller
Private
Private
MCHRKiller

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my tanks   Some pics of my tanks Icon_minitime10/21/2010, 4:30 pm

Im going between a 4line wrasse, some sort of blenny or a watchman goby...mainly depends on what I can find in the shops around here. As for corals Im going to add a few more zoas, maybe a frogspawn or pipe organ, and some mushrooms.

Right now I am running 2 BakPak Protein skimmers, and an AquaClear 50 power filter which has a bag of purigen and a cut up PolyFilter. I keep a bag ChemiPure Elite in each of my skimmers. I am going to add a CPR HOB AquaFuge2 after Xmas. The stand for my tank does not allow room for a sump or proper refugium...thus anything on the tank must be HOB. Circulation I use 2*Koralia 1 powerheads and a Koralia nano.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my tanks   Some pics of my tanks Icon_minitime10/21/2010, 5:55 pm

Very nicely manicured tanks!!!! Your 5g looks huge with the way you have it set up!!!
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my tanks   Some pics of my tanks Icon_minitime10/22/2010, 10:32 am

wow that sucks!! lol no room for a sump of fuge?
all the stuff hanging off the back of thank kinda ruins it in a way! (for me lol your tank is awsome) i just hate having to scoot the tank up away from the wall like 6" just to have space for the filters and such!!! looks good though!

you ever think about getting a yellow watchmen gobby and a pistol shrimp combo?
its funny cuz they actually pair up and share the same burrow and do maintenace on it! iv seen a pair beat up on a snail cuz it went inside their burrow they look awsome:) look into it! lol
Back to top Go down
TankGirl
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
TankGirl

Favorite Fish: : Lake Tanganyikan cichlids

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my tanks   Some pics of my tanks Icon_minitime10/22/2010, 5:43 pm

Absolutely stunning tanks - love 'em. Plus, you definitely know your way around a camera! I have an awful time getting good shots, and you've nailed it. Awesome!
Back to top Go down
MCHRKiller
Private
Private
MCHRKiller

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my tanks   Some pics of my tanks Icon_minitime10/22/2010, 10:46 pm

Nah, ya really dont see the equipment plus the CPR products are slim so it doesnt sit that far out from the wall. I have a canpy so it hides the equipment from sight when viewing from the front....its position also sort of conceals the equipment on the sides.

Thanks for the comments everyone :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some pics of my tanks   Some pics of my tanks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some pics of my tanks
Page 1 of 1