UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Norfolk Va CL ads

Go down 
+2
discuskent
Jeepluv77
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Norfolk Va CL ads Empty
PostSubject: Norfolk Va CL ads   Norfolk Va CL ads Icon_minitime8/23/2010, 11:20 pm

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/pet/1915617789.html

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/pet/1914934448.html

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/pet/1913659402.html
Back to top Go down
Jeepluv77
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Jeepluv77

Favorite Fish: : Species I've kept: Freshwater- Dwarf puffers and clown loaches. Saltwater- Volitans and Snowflake Moray

Species I'd love to keep one day- Freshwater- Rays. Saltwater- Bamboo/Cat Sharks

Norfolk Va CL ads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norfolk Va CL ads   Norfolk Va CL ads Icon_minitime8/23/2010, 11:48 pm

They look great! Keep up the good work! good
Back to top Go down
discuskent
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
discuskent

Favorite Fish: : discus arowana cichlids

Norfolk Va CL ads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norfolk Va CL ads   Norfolk Va CL ads Icon_minitime8/24/2010, 6:12 am

saw them vixen he has another add to buy baby discuc i think cheap theres some big tanks in there for a good price too
Back to top Go down
Elrollo
Major
Major
Elrollo

Favorite Fish: : Blue Acaras...first fish I ever breed still have a soft spot for them

Norfolk Va CL ads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norfolk Va CL ads   Norfolk Va CL ads Icon_minitime9/5/2010, 10:28 am

Good job looking up CL listing for us :) Thanks for the help...real good place to find big tanks
http://norfolk.craigslist.org/for/1936650558.html
http://norfolk.craigslist.org/for/1935968788.html

Just a couple more I saw that were decent prices. Might have to copy/paste
Back to top Go down
Jeepluv77
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Jeepluv77

Favorite Fish: : Species I've kept: Freshwater- Dwarf puffers and clown loaches. Saltwater- Volitans and Snowflake Moray

Species I'd love to keep one day- Freshwater- Rays. Saltwater- Bamboo/Cat Sharks

Norfolk Va CL ads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norfolk Va CL ads   Norfolk Va CL ads Icon_minitime9/5/2010, 12:17 pm

Thanks for posting these you two. I've been barred from checking the listings any more until I find homes for the six foster critters I have and get the puppy potty trained. Which I'm starting to think is going to be never. Keep me posted, though! I'd like to find a 55 gallon replacement tank for cheap. And if the right monster tank comes along I can store it in the garage until we move to a house with floors that can support the weight. rolling eye
Back to top Go down
Elrollo
Major
Major
Elrollo

Favorite Fish: : Blue Acaras...first fish I ever breed still have a soft spot for them

Norfolk Va CL ads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norfolk Va CL ads   Norfolk Va CL ads Icon_minitime9/5/2010, 1:52 pm

Just posted for a 75 gallon set up cheap just have to drve a bit but ill keep my eyes open
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

Norfolk Va CL ads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norfolk Va CL ads   Norfolk Va CL ads Icon_minitime9/6/2010, 8:15 am

I search in the pet section and the for sale section. I search with these words. Fish tank, fish tanks, aquarium, aquariums and you never know sometimes people miss spell.
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

Favorite Fish: : okay i dont know wat my fav anymore just want more lol

Norfolk Va CL ads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norfolk Va CL ads   Norfolk Va CL ads Icon_minitime9/6/2010, 8:18 am

you can also do fish and fish stuff. try anything that has fish in it really, ive notice that ppl just post them up quick and dont notice the mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Jeepluv77
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Jeepluv77

Norfolk Va CL ads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norfolk Va CL ads   Norfolk Va CL ads Icon_minitime9/8/2010, 2:30 am

So, I caved and checked CL. 150 gallon tank/stand/rock/filters $150. If I had the cash I'd be all over it but I don't. Oh, come on October payday. Anywho, hopefully someone here could use this!

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/pet/1942072845.html
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

Norfolk Va CL ads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norfolk Va CL ads   Norfolk Va CL ads Icon_minitime9/8/2010, 6:43 am

Nice deal, good luck Va people!! Norfolk Va CL ads 772341
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Norfolk Va CL ads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norfolk Va CL ads   Norfolk Va CL ads Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Norfolk Va CL ads
Page 1 of 1