UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

my ebjd cross witha golg jd

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
discuskent
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
discuskent

Favorite Fish: : discus arowana cichlids

my ebjd cross witha golg jd Empty
PostSubject: my ebjd cross witha golg jd   my ebjd cross witha golg jd Icon_minitime8/19/2010, 12:24 pm

[img][/img][url=my ebjd cross witha golg jd Jd_00110]my ebjd cross witha golg jd Jd_00110[/url]
Back to top Go down
typicaltony
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: my ebjd cross witha golg jd   my ebjd cross witha golg jd Icon_minitime8/19/2010, 2:54 pm

wow cant wait to see how they turn out... already looking good. How big are they?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my ebjd cross witha golg jd   my ebjd cross witha golg jd Icon_minitime8/19/2010, 3:01 pm

NICE fish
Back to top Go down
discuskent
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
discuskent

Favorite Fish: : discus arowana cichlids

PostSubject: Re: my ebjd cross witha golg jd   my ebjd cross witha golg jd Icon_minitime8/19/2010, 4:42 pm

the ones on the left are electric blues not a goo pic will try again when i got them the blues were like a half incg and the crosses were a little over an inch now the blues are 3in and the gold cross is 4 and a half ive had them less than 3 months power growing them
Back to top Go down
metrofish
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
metrofish

PostSubject: Re: my ebjd cross witha golg jd   my ebjd cross witha golg jd Icon_minitime8/19/2010, 5:12 pm

very nice fish love the gold cross.
Back to top Go down
JACK D
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
JACK D

Favorite Fish: : My fish, your fish, red fish, blue fish...

PostSubject: Re: my ebjd cross witha golg jd   my ebjd cross witha golg jd Icon_minitime8/19/2010, 8:07 pm

Very nice, like them gold ones... my ebjd cross witha golg jd 393849
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my ebjd cross witha golg jd   my ebjd cross witha golg jd Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my ebjd cross witha golg jd
Page 1 of 1