UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Received my female endlers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Received my female endlers Empty
PostSubject: Received my female endlers   Received my female endlers Icon_minitime8/12/2010, 3:28 pm

Someone sold me 8 black bar endlers 5 months ago. All 8 were male. So trying to buy just females was a hassle. Finally I purchaced 8 females off someone who had a tank of pure black bar. They arrived today after 6 weeks of waiting the person had never mailed before so I was her experiment. LOL, 8 females and 5 babies in the bag. They are so small I almost missed them in the plant that was in the bag. Just released into tank a few min ago after acclimating and they are doing great. The males are like WOW FEMALES! I put a prefilter on the HOB (panty hose and a rubber band). Will try to get pics shortly.
Back to top Go down
MarkM
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
MarkM

Favorite Fish: : If it swims and has fins and gills, I like it.

PostSubject: Re: Received my female endlers   Received my female endlers Icon_minitime8/12/2010, 7:25 pm

Good luck with them. The blackbars are very nice. I've been thinkin about doing a planted 20 long with endlers.
Back to top Go down
VAMPY
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1
VAMPY

Favorite Fish: : Bettas, Gouramis, Corys

PostSubject: Re: Received my female endlers   Received my female endlers Icon_minitime8/12/2010, 7:35 pm

congrats! Pics would be great. Received my female endlers 67702
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Received my female endlers   Received my female endlers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Received my female endlers
Page 1 of 1