UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Sneaky Petes on lake lewisville

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FishFolksLLC
Private First Class
Private First Class
FishFolksLLC

Favorite Fish: : Sunshine Peacock, Frontosa, when they are babies

Sneaky Petes on lake lewisville Empty
PostSubject: Sneaky Petes on lake lewisville   Sneaky Petes on lake lewisville Icon_minitime8/10/2010, 1:22 pm

I maintain fish tanks on the side, and i would really enjoy for as many of you as possible to come out to Sneaky Petes one day to check out my work. I am trying to spread my name and get some more credibility for my business. I have a 120g with mixed africans; peacocks, electric blue alhi, and convicts that are like rabbits, and some community fish to even out the tank. Also there are two 75g tanks behind the small bar up stairs one with neolamp lalupi, and frontosa, and the other tank has just mixed cichlids. Then there is a tank about 200g above the main door way which has all sorts of stuff in it; a 7 year old chinease catfish about a foot long, an 8 inch oscar, about 8 yellow labs, some red zebras, and some other mixed africans. Come check it out and let me know what you think. I talked to Kory about having a group meeting up there but mostly just for all of us to have a face to face and hang out over a beer or two. If it sounds good let me know and i will arrange a time. Thanks to all hope everyone is doing well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Petes on lake lewisville   Sneaky Petes on lake lewisville Icon_minitime8/10/2010, 3:12 pm

That is so neat. I wish I were closer. Congrates on fulfilling a dream.
Back to top Go down
Dabula
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Dabula

Favorite Fish: : Any and All Peacock Cichlids

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Petes on lake lewisville   Sneaky Petes on lake lewisville Icon_minitime8/10/2010, 4:44 pm

Sneaky Pete's is great! I used to pull the boat in there after hours of boating/skiing, and even sometimes fishing. How long have you been caring for the tanks there? It has been about 2 years since I have been out there, and miss it! It would be a great place to meet and have some brewskis!
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Petes on lake lewisville   Sneaky Petes on lake lewisville Icon_minitime8/10/2010, 4:50 pm

worthlesswopic
Back to top Go down
FishFolksLLC
Private First Class
Private First Class
FishFolksLLC

Favorite Fish: : Sunshine Peacock, Frontosa, when they are babies

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Petes on lake lewisville   Sneaky Petes on lake lewisville Icon_minitime8/10/2010, 8:39 pm

I have been doing their tanks for about 6 months now. They need better filtration but they owners dont want to spend the money. LOLS that just means that i make more trips out there to maintain them. When I first started working on them no maintenance other than adding water from a hose had been done in like 6 years!!!! so yall can only imagine the crappy conditions they were in.
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Petes on lake lewisville   Sneaky Petes on lake lewisville Icon_minitime8/10/2010, 8:48 pm

wow. how did they still have fish
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Petes on lake lewisville   Sneaky Petes on lake lewisville Icon_minitime8/10/2010, 10:48 pm

good
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

Favorite Fish: : Luwino Reef Zebra Chilumba, Ocellatus, Any bright-colored freshwater cichlid

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Petes on lake lewisville   Sneaky Petes on lake lewisville Icon_minitime8/13/2010, 5:03 pm

Nice. Sounds like some of the customers I have for the Subaru, Mitsubishi, and Buick service department!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sneaky Petes on lake lewisville   Sneaky Petes on lake lewisville Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sneaky Petes on lake lewisville
Page 1 of 1