UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

any links for parts(cascade 1500)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sal
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
sal

Favorite Fish: : All Cichlids.

any links for parts(cascade 1500) Empty
PostSubject: any links for parts(cascade 1500)   any links for parts(cascade 1500) Icon_minitime7/28/2010, 10:25 am

So yesterday i decided to clean my canister filters and while doing this i lost one of the rubber caps on the empeller shaft. After looking for it everywhere and getting super frustrated I wanted to put a 9mm slug in my show tank. Happy to say I decided it would be better to take the frustration out on my wife and WALA! It worked! But back to the rubber cap, I cant find parts for the cascade 1500 only the 1000 and smaller. Does anyone know where or a link to where i can buy one? It is currently running with a rubber cap from a 1000 that i stole from Petco ( i purchased the filter first and took it to my car, took the rubber cap off and returned it). It doesnt fit quite right but it will do till i can finsd the correct one.

Oh, and as for my wife....she survived! Gonna take her to the Santa Monica Pier and Venice Beach tomorrow. That should make things better.

any help would be awsome, thnx.
Back to top Go down
Demonkegman
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Demonkegman

Favorite Fish: :
Salt water - Lion fish.
Fresh water - Arowana.
Food - Any type of Salmon sushi.

SALT WATER LOVER!!!! Fresh...... not so much...

PostSubject: Re: any links for parts(cascade 1500)   any links for parts(cascade 1500) Icon_minitime7/28/2010, 10:28 am

lol!
Your funny... i do that stuff too(not the wife beating but taking something out and returning it)
can't help but had to comment... side not, are there any good salt water stores in your area like off the 60...?
Back to top Go down
sal
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
sal

PostSubject: Re: any links for parts(cascade 1500)   any links for parts(cascade 1500) Icon_minitime7/28/2010, 10:37 am

Demonkegman wrote:
lol!
Your funny... i do that stuff too(not the wife beating but taking something out and returning it)
can't help but had to comment... side not, are there any good salt water stores in your area like off the 60...?
I dont beat the wife. lol.
besides Jans and Petworld in Redlands the only other place i buy is FishFantasy in riverside, they are off of Vanburen and Arlington in south riverside. you can find them on google.
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: any links for parts(cascade 1500)   any links for parts(cascade 1500) Icon_minitime7/28/2010, 10:50 am

i couldn't find just the cap either but i think you have to buy the whole impeller, heres a link where you can buy it..Good luck!!

http://www.petmountain.com/product/aquarium-impellers/521332/cascade-1500-canister-filter-impeller.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: any links for parts(cascade 1500)   any links for parts(cascade 1500) Icon_minitime7/28/2010, 5:22 pm

I will have to look but we may have those at the lfs I work at, I will look tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
sal
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
sal

PostSubject: Re: any links for parts(cascade 1500)   any links for parts(cascade 1500) Icon_minitime7/28/2010, 10:48 pm

cool, thanks Fern.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: any links for parts(cascade 1500)   any links for parts(cascade 1500) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

any links for parts(cascade 1500)
Page 1 of 1