UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Awesome deal too good to pass by for some

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BLimon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
BLimon

Favorite Fish: : *In my 10g Tank: 3 Lemon Tetras, 2 Zebra Danios, 3 Bleeding Heart Tetras and 1 Pleco.
*In my 55g Tank: 1-1" Gold Angelfish, 1-1" Marbled Angelfish, 2-2" Dwarf Gourami, and a 5" Pleco
*In my 29g Tank: a DIY 3D Background with IMAGINARY water & fish LOL

Awesome deal too good to pass by for some Empty
PostSubject: Awesome deal too good to pass by for some   Awesome deal too good to pass by for some Icon_minitime7/27/2010, 1:29 pm

If I had the money I would jump on this deal. Too bad I'm broke but I thought I'd share with you all cause maybe someone can use this.

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/pet/1866249329.html
Back to top Go down

Awesome deal too good to pass by for some
Page 1 of 1