UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Don't make Fun of Him because he wears Pink

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zobofonian
Private First Class
Private First Class
zobofonian

Favorite Fish: : Freshwater - My angels, since I was a child they've been my favorite

Saltwater - I'd have to say my Humu Humu Picasso or my Gigantic Snowflake EEL

Don't make Fun of Him because he wears Pink Empty
PostSubject: Don't make Fun of Him because he wears Pink   Don't make Fun of Him because he wears Pink Icon_minitime8/27/2009, 10:08 am

HeeHee. No for real though I had this stark raving mad Blue Hap that was terrorizing the females and my Peacock Eel. Well I ordered a Pink Convict Shooting for a female to try and breed with my Hybrid (you'll get to see him later once my pic posting problem gets straightened out). Anyways I got a Male instead. We needed somewheres to hold him so we threw him in the Hap's tank, and the damndest thing happened. HE TOOK THE PLACE OVER I'm talking about stealing my Alpha's cave and everything. It was crazy. Still is. He keeps so much pease in there we've decided to keep him. Oh and we got him a lady. Hubba Hubba
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: Don't make Fun of Him because he wears Pink   Don't make Fun of Him because he wears Pink Icon_minitime8/27/2009, 11:04 am

yeah well wait until he does it with the lady. it will be a war in the tank. i dont know how big of a tank you have them in but back when i had convicts they bred in my 75 with a large pair of JD's Male about 9" and the little convict (2") would bite that JD in the mouth. the convicts have half of the tank to themselves.

i am glad you like the fellow tho.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't make Fun of Him because he wears Pink   Don't make Fun of Him because he wears Pink Icon_minitime8/27/2009, 11:17 am

I have a 2" brichardi with babies in a 125.
She wont let two 4" fronts, one 4" calvus, one 3 1/2" compress,
one 1 1/2" calvus, and two 2 1/2" julis come on her side of the tank.
Oh, but she'll go to their side when I drop food in the tank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't make Fun of Him because he wears Pink   Don't make Fun of Him because he wears Pink Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't make Fun of Him because he wears Pink
Page 1 of 1