UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Bought a couple of new fish..

Go down 
+2
KMX
redfishray1968
6 posters
AuthorMessage
redfishray1968
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
redfishray1968

Favorite Fish: : 180gl Oscars

120gl Green and Rotkeil Severums

37gl Honduran Red Points & King Pleco's

36gl Bowface with Discus and Royal Pleco & Scribble Pleco

10gl Jewels

10gl Convicts

Bristlenose Plecos

Bought a couple of new fish.. Empty
PostSubject: Bought a couple of new fish..   Bought a couple of new fish.. Icon_minitime7/27/2010, 8:27 am

I bought a couple of new fish in which 20 years in this hobby that I have never seen!
Its called a Hillstream Loach
I dont think its a loach at all it looks like a flat Pleco ..but very cool !
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Bought a couple of new fish..   Bought a couple of new fish.. Icon_minitime7/27/2010, 8:29 am

Show me the money.......aka PICS! lol!
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: Bought a couple of new fish..   Bought a couple of new fish.. Icon_minitime7/27/2010, 8:31 am

Yeah that looks like a pleco to me too, but very rare specie! nice one good
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: Bought a couple of new fish..   Bought a couple of new fish.. Icon_minitime7/27/2010, 8:38 am

super, wicked looking loach. and they only get to 4in. Nice pickup. i have never seen any of those around here lately.
Back to top Go down
redfishray1968
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
redfishray1968

10gl Jewels

10gl Convicts

Bristlenose Plecos

PostSubject: Re: Bought a couple of new fish..   Bought a couple of new fish.. Icon_minitime7/27/2010, 8:40 am

Im gonna take some pix tonite and upload them ..I heard they are good for algae and cleanup get ti about 3.5 inches .I guess I have a thing for odd fish
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: Bought a couple of new fish..   Bought a couple of new fish.. Icon_minitime7/27/2010, 8:44 am

yea from pics i have seen, almost the entire fish suks to the glass. LOL
Back to top Go down
redfishray1968
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
redfishray1968

10gl Jewels

10gl Convicts

Bristlenose Plecos

PostSubject: Re: Bought a couple of new fish..   Bought a couple of new fish.. Icon_minitime7/27/2010, 8:47 am

they do .. its almost like a mini sting ray ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought a couple of new fish..   Bought a couple of new fish.. Icon_minitime7/27/2010, 8:57 am

They are a cool water fish who like swift water movement. Like the name says they are from hill streams, so cool swift moving water is highly recommended for them, not too sure on the PH and other requirements for them. I do know that they are very very fast and a pain in the butt to catch!
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: Bought a couple of new fish..   Bought a couple of new fish.. Icon_minitime7/27/2010, 9:09 am

Great snag Ray can't wait to see some pics!!!!

yes good
Back to top Go down
typicaltony
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Bought a couple of new fish..   Bought a couple of new fish.. Icon_minitime7/27/2010, 9:13 am

Fern wrote:
They are a cool water fish who like swift water movement. Like the name says they are from hill streams, so cool swift moving water is highly recommended for them, not too sure on the PH and other requirements for them. I do know that they are very very fast and a pain in the butt to catch!

What Fern said, I had 3 awhile back..they are very fun to watch but not so fun to catch. You would have to peel them off of the glass with your fingertip or eelse they will not budge
Back to top Go down
redfishray1968
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
redfishray1968

10gl Jewels

10gl Convicts

Bristlenose Plecos

PostSubject: Re: Bought a couple of new fish..   Bought a couple of new fish.. Icon_minitime7/27/2010, 9:22 am

LOL I can see that I was magnet cleaning the glass last night ..and we had a stand off!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bought a couple of new fish..   Bought a couple of new fish.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bought a couple of new fish..
Page 1 of 1