UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month-

Go down 
+9
jeaninel
Holey Rock of Texas
nick a
CajunGator
BLimon
KMX
istrober
Demonkegman
Rachael0805
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

Favorite Fish: : Red Devil, Red Terror, Green Terror...

Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month- Empty
PostSubject: Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month-   Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month- Icon_minitime7/25/2010, 11:42 pm

August POTM is almost here, get your pics in! You will be sending them to my email address.... Rachael_0805@hotmail.com You will have until July 31st as I will be posting the top 10 on August 1st so we may start our voting. Please include your screen name in the subject section of the email. If I dont know your screen name your picture will not make the top ten. Please only one picture per person, thanks. I look forward to seeing them and good luck!

The picture must be one that you have taken of something that you own. IF THE PICTURE LOOKS ENHANCED IT WILL NOT MAKE THE TOP TEN.

Last edited by Rachael0805 on 7/30/2010, 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Demonkegman
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Demonkegman

Favorite Fish: :
Salt water - Lion fish.
Fresh water - Arowana.
Food - Any type of Salmon sushi.

SALT WATER LOVER!!!! Fresh...... not so much...

PostSubject: Re: Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month-   Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month- Icon_minitime7/26/2010, 12:00 am

i sent... hope it worked...
Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

PostSubject: Re: Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month-   Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month- Icon_minitime7/26/2010, 12:07 am

Yep, I got it.
Back to top Go down
Demonkegman
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Demonkegman

Favorite Fish: :
Salt water - Lion fish.
Fresh water - Arowana.
Food - Any type of Salmon sushi.

SALT WATER LOVER!!!! Fresh...... not so much...

PostSubject: Re: Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month-   Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month- Icon_minitime7/26/2010, 12:08 am

and it worked ok? when i sent it, it was HUGE! but i tried to shrink it.. is it blurry or ok?
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month-   Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month- Icon_minitime7/26/2010, 5:51 am

Nice!! this time im in cuz i did found my camera!! cheers
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month-   Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month- Icon_minitime7/26/2010, 8:56 am

This month is mine! usafishbox
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month-   Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month- Icon_minitime7/26/2010, 11:50 am

Just sent mine!
Back to top Go down
BLimon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
BLimon

Favorite Fish: : *In my 10g Tank: 3 Lemon Tetras, 2 Zebra Danios, 3 Bleeding Heart Tetras and 1 Pleco.
*In my 55g Tank: 1-1" Gold Angelfish, 1-1" Marbled Angelfish, 2-2" Dwarf Gourami, and a 5" Pleco
*In my 29g Tank: a DIY 3D Background with IMAGINARY water & fish LOL

PostSubject: Re: Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month-   Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month- Icon_minitime7/26/2010, 1:28 pm

how do you send pics?
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month-   Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month- Icon_minitime7/26/2010, 1:31 pm

thru email. send your pic here. Rachael_0805@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
BLimon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
BLimon

Favorite Fish: : *In my 10g Tank: 3 Lemon Tetras, 2 Zebra Danios, 3 Bleeding Heart Tetras and 1 Pleco.
*In my 55g Tank: 1-1" Gold Angelfish, 1-1" Marbled Angelfish, 2-2" Dwarf Gourami, and a 5" Pleco
*In my 29g Tank: a DIY 3D Background with IMAGINARY water & fish LOL

PostSubject: Re: Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month-   Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month- Icon_minitime7/26/2010, 1:33 pm

oh ok ty. hubby and i decided to start with freshwater tank. will post pics when we get it setup
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month-   Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month- Icon_minitime7/26/2010, 3:35 pm

Mine will knock your sox off lol!
Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

PostSubject: Re: Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month-   Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month- Icon_minitime7/27/2010, 7:20 am

bump sign
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month-   Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month- Icon_minitime7/27/2010, 7:24 am

KMX wrote:
Mine will knock your sox off lol!

lol! we'll see about that tounge1
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month-   Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month- Icon_minitime7/27/2010, 8:09 am

I am going to beat you down like a dead horse Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month- 196631 lol!
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

PostSubject: Re: Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month-   Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month- Icon_minitime7/27/2010, 8:11 am

lol you seriously want those $10 huh?? lol! Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month- 393849 jk
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month-   Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month- Icon_minitime7/27/2010, 8:17 am

Actually I don't want to give it up lol!
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

PostSubject: Re: Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month-   Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month- Icon_minitime7/27/2010, 8:19 am

Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month- 690297 Good point.!
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month-   Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month- Icon_minitime7/27/2010, 8:47 am

Rach, how many entrants do you have so far this month??
Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

PostSubject: Re: Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month-   Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month- Icon_minitime7/27/2010, 9:48 am

3.....pretty slim lol we need some pics peeps!
Back to top Go down
nick a
Sergeant
Sergeant
nick a

PostSubject: Re: Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month-   Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month- Icon_minitime7/27/2010, 10:00 am

Did mine make it thru to you, Rachael?
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month-   Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month- Icon_minitime7/27/2010, 10:01 am

so nick wins. glad i am not entering lol.
Back to top Go down
nick a
Sergeant
Sergeant
nick a

PostSubject: Re: Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month-   Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month- Icon_minitime7/27/2010, 10:04 am

No way! I sent one in of just a cheap-azzed mbuna lol!
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month-   Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month- Icon_minitime7/27/2010, 10:07 am

any of your pics are better than mine lol. plus i never have much luck at getting votes lol. never won on this site with my pic. i did submitt my girlfreinds pic and win way back when lol.
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

PostSubject: Re: Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month-   Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month- Icon_minitime7/27/2010, 10:17 am

Holey Rock of Texas wrote:
any of your pics are better than mine lol. plus i never have much luck at getting votes lol. never won on this site with my pic. i did submitt my girlfreinds pic and win way back when lol.

lol! thats funny!
Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

PostSubject: Re: Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month-   Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month- Icon_minitime7/27/2010, 4:10 pm

I have not looked at the pics, I am going to open them tonight and get the process started. I will let people know if the pic didnt come thru. I think I got yours though nick. I will let you know if there is a problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month-   Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get your pics in!!! -August Picture Of The Month-
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next