UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

the halmoon betta spawn

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ricardorocks
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
ricardorocks

Favorite Fish: : halfmoon bettas and any nice looking cichlids

the halmoon betta spawn   Empty
PostSubject: the halmoon betta spawn    the halmoon betta spawn   Icon_minitime7/8/2010, 12:27 am

i know the quality sucks but oh well my phone is the only thing i had to record the moment and my second video upload to this site this is the same pair from my other thread just wanted to share my experience of the betta dance
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: the halmoon betta spawn    the halmoon betta spawn   Icon_minitime7/8/2010, 3:24 am

Very nice. Thanks for sharing
yes
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: the halmoon betta spawn    the halmoon betta spawn   Icon_minitime7/8/2010, 10:03 am

Thats cool thanks for sharing !!
Back to top Go down
ricardorocks
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
ricardorocks

PostSubject: Re: the halmoon betta spawn    the halmoon betta spawn   Icon_minitime7/8/2010, 1:30 pm

thanks cajun and finley i know the light is anoying but thats what i had at the moment the babys are tiny
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

PostSubject: Re: the halmoon betta spawn    the halmoon betta spawn   Icon_minitime7/8/2010, 2:26 pm

Can you count how many babies you got? the halmoon betta spawn   772341
Back to top Go down
ricardorocks
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
ricardorocks

PostSubject: Re: the halmoon betta spawn    the halmoon betta spawn   Icon_minitime7/8/2010, 11:12 pm

NOT REALLY I REMOVED THE MALE TODAY THEY STARTED TO FREE SWIM AND HE ATE A COUPLE BUT I STILL HAVE A LOT THEY SPAWNED 4TH OF JULY
Back to top Go down
Ghoulish_chaos
Major
Major
Ghoulish_chaos

PostSubject: Re: the halmoon betta spawn    the halmoon betta spawn   Icon_minitime7/9/2010, 12:54 am

Awesome Vid!
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

PostSubject: Re: the halmoon betta spawn    the halmoon betta spawn   Icon_minitime7/9/2010, 7:51 am

Thats cool I hope they all make it.You gonna sell them when they get big enough?
Back to top Go down
ricardorocks
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
ricardorocks

PostSubject: Re: the halmoon betta spawn    the halmoon betta spawn   Icon_minitime7/9/2010, 8:35 am

thanks ghoulish i tried to get it fine enough to see it finley ill proubly keep some males and a female but i hope i can get a few to get big enough to sale will see
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

PostSubject: Re: the halmoon betta spawn    the halmoon betta spawn   Icon_minitime7/9/2010, 9:37 am

I bet you can't wait to see how they turn out when they get bigger and what colors you get.
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

Favorite Fish: : okay i dont know wat my fav anymore just want more lol

PostSubject: Re: the halmoon betta spawn    the halmoon betta spawn   Icon_minitime7/9/2010, 11:50 am

i would be to excited to wait lol. im having a hard time not gettin to excited to try it again. my female is huge now, she so fat right now, today ill be putting them in the same tank but seperated since its been a week and 2 days so i hope i get something this time. my male is gettin really good with the bubble blowing. i hope u get some really nice ones ricardo!!
Back to top Go down
ricardorocks
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
ricardorocks

PostSubject: Re: the halmoon betta spawn    the halmoon betta spawn   Icon_minitime7/9/2010, 1:57 pm

BFinley wrote:
I bet you can't wait to see how they turn out when they get bigger and what colors you get.
cant wait at all its fun watching them and pilli thanks i am exited good luck with your spawn the almond leaves really helped me out the second try
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the halmoon betta spawn    the halmoon betta spawn   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the halmoon betta spawn
Page 1 of 1