UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Good deal on HCCC for some Rustys and Saulosi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

Good deal on HCCC for some Rustys and Saulosi Empty
PostSubject: Good deal on HCCC for some Rustys and Saulosi   Good deal on HCCC for some Rustys and Saulosi Icon_minitime7/7/2010, 1:21 pm

Cichlids for sale
by mpalmer8 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:13 pm

I have about 15 pheudotropheus saulosi (taiwanee reef), and about 15 iodotrophens sprengerae (rustys). I have had them for about a year and a half and they were bought at Daves Rare Aquarium Fish. They are proven breeders. They are very nice healthy fish. We have 2 beautiful blue males and 2 beautiful Rustys males. All sizes. Nice females. We would like to sell all of them together. You would have to pick them up. The price is 200.00 firm. Our phone number is 830-822-0717.

http://www.hillcountrycichlidclub.com/forum/
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: Good deal on HCCC for some Rustys and Saulosi   Good deal on HCCC for some Rustys and Saulosi Icon_minitime7/7/2010, 1:22 pm

cool stuff. i have a group of both already even tho my saulosi stopped doing to deed for me lol.
Back to top Go down
thebanker
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
thebanker

PostSubject: Re: Good deal on HCCC for some Rustys and Saulosi   Good deal on HCCC for some Rustys and Saulosi Icon_minitime7/7/2010, 2:22 pm

i need to get my hands on some rustys, they were so common a few years back and now it seems like everybody wants some.
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

PostSubject: Re: Good deal on HCCC for some Rustys and Saulosi   Good deal on HCCC for some Rustys and Saulosi Icon_minitime7/7/2010, 2:26 pm

i have a bunch lol.
Back to top Go down
thebanker
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
thebanker

PostSubject: Re: Good deal on HCCC for some Rustys and Saulosi   Good deal on HCCC for some Rustys and Saulosi Icon_minitime7/7/2010, 3:48 pm

how much you selling for, and what size?
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

PostSubject: Re: Good deal on HCCC for some Rustys and Saulosi   Good deal on HCCC for some Rustys and Saulosi Icon_minitime7/7/2010, 3:51 pm

they are small tho around 1-1.5" pm if interested and we can work something out. maybe even a trade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good deal on HCCC for some Rustys and Saulosi   Good deal on HCCC for some Rustys and Saulosi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good deal on HCCC for some Rustys and Saulosi
Page 1 of 1