UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

(3) 10"-12" Pacu (Cedar Park)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pyro336
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : The kind that swim.........

(3) 10"-12" Pacu (Cedar Park) Empty
PostSubject: (3) 10"-12" Pacu (Cedar Park)   (3) 10"-12" Pacu (Cedar Park) Icon_minitime7/7/2010, 8:57 am

Saw this today thought someone locally might be interested, would be cool if I had the room but I don't.
So here you go..........http://austin.craigslist.org/grd/1814381073.html
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

(3) 10"-12" Pacu (Cedar Park) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (3) 10"-12" Pacu (Cedar Park)   (3) 10"-12" Pacu (Cedar Park) Icon_minitime7/7/2010, 9:02 am

Lol wow i had one of those, he was about 12" long, i had it in my 75gl but he needed it more space, i gave it to a pet store, great fish by the way (in a empty tank lol)..
Back to top Go down

(3) 10"-12" Pacu (Cedar Park)
Page 1 of 1