UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

now this is cool!!

Go down 
+9
istrober
BFinley
CajunGator
KMX
pillierox1
whisper
metrofish
Holey Rock of Texas
alan j t
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
alan j t
Major
Major
alan j t

Favorite Fish: : discus

now this is cool!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: now this is cool!!   now this is cool!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/28/2010, 6:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://reno.craigslist.org/for/1808850637.html
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
svaha
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: now this is cool!!   now this is cool!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/2/2010, 4:06 pm

I had a friend that cooked and ate his Oscars ,tried a bite, tasted pretty good,about like crappie.
Back to top Go down
thebanker
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
thebanker

PostSubject: Re: now this is cool!!   now this is cool!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/2/2010, 5:24 pm

i click the link and see tanks, but yall are talking about eating oscars lol. i guess i need to go read page 1 and 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: now this is cool!!   now this is cool!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

now this is cool!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2