UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Old Video of the 150

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mamapuff
Private First Class
Private First Class
mamapuff

Favorite Fish: : Too hard to choose just one out of my crew.

Old Video of the 150 Empty
PostSubject: Old Video of the 150   Old Video of the 150 Icon_minitime6/24/2010, 3:18 pm

This is a video of the 150 before the herd was thinned out.

I can't figure out how to get it to show here instead of a link.

https://s653.photobucket.com/albums/uu256/mamapuff/?action=view&current=M4V00519.flv

(sorry for the loud kitty. he smelled the fish I cut up lol. )
Back to top Go down
mark
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Old Video of the 150   Old Video of the 150 Icon_minitime6/24/2010, 4:15 pm

Thats an awesome tank!
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: Old Video of the 150   Old Video of the 150 Icon_minitime6/24/2010, 9:22 pm

very nice video... for it to show on the post and not a link you must put it in youtube first... instead of photobucket....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Video of the 150   Old Video of the 150 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Video of the 150
Page 1 of 1