UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Pissed off Loach

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FishFolksLLC
Private First Class
Private First Class
FishFolksLLC

Favorite Fish: : Sunshine Peacock, Frontosa, when they are babies

Pissed off Loach Empty
PostSubject: Pissed off Loach   Pissed off Loach Icon_minitime6/15/2010, 1:20 am

I started a new tank and added 2 loaches about 2 weeks after starting it. On the 4th week i added a figure 8 puffer and a yellow compressor. The big loach in my tank is alfa of the tank as wierd as that sounds, but he is the biggest fish in there! He has nothing to do with the puffer but the compressor, being a little explorer found his way under the rock where the big loach calls his home. The loach apparently is very territorial and picks on the compressor all day and night. Has anyone ever seen or heard of a loach being this aggressive? Ive never heard of such a thng, and for sure never heard a loach attack something so violently that it sounds like a piece of wood breaking every time he tries to kill the compressor for entruding on his property. Any and all info on my little problem would be much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

Favorite Fish: : okay i dont know wat my fav anymore just want more lol

Pissed off Loach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pissed off Loach   Pissed off Loach Icon_minitime6/15/2010, 6:37 am

my never had attack either of my fish. i hav 2 dojos right now. maybe u should put more caves in there so the compressor has more options. i had a zigzag eel that was very protective of his home but he never really attacked. all my fish nknew not to mess with him.
Back to top Go down

Pissed off Loach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pissed off Loach   Pissed off Loach Icon_minitime6/15/2010, 6:58 am

What kind of loach? I know some protect their territory.....
Back to top Go down
FishFolksLLC
Private First Class
Private First Class
FishFolksLLC

Favorite Fish: : Sunshine Peacock, Frontosa, when they are babies

Pissed off Loach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pissed off Loach   Pissed off Loach Icon_minitime6/15/2010, 7:50 pm

he is a full grown tiger loach i think
Back to top Go down

Pissed off Loach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pissed off Loach   Pissed off Loach Icon_minitime6/16/2010, 5:09 am

Yes tiger loaches can kill when they are full grown.
Back to top Go down
xrickyhoangx
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Pissed off Loach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pissed off Loach   Pissed off Loach Icon_minitime6/16/2010, 9:25 am

i have a skunk loach that was about an inch chasing all my red zebras(1.5inch) around, and he never stop, and eventually there was a dead zebra, i would say take the loach out or compressor out. gL
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

Pissed off Loach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pissed off Loach   Pissed off Loach Icon_minitime6/16/2010, 9:45 am

i would get rid of the loach. cause he will do the same to any fish u add in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pissed off Loach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pissed off Loach   Pissed off Loach Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pissed off Loach
Page 1 of 1