UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

F/S - Some Cichlids - Irving, TX - PU

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trippz
Private First Class
Private First Class
Trippz

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids of course!!

F/S - Some Cichlids - Irving, TX - PU Empty
PostSubject: F/S - Some Cichlids - Irving, TX - PU   F/S - Some Cichlids - Irving, TX - PU Icon_minitime6/3/2010, 9:21 am

Electric Blue Hap 3-4inches--35.00
2 Adult Kenyi both males I think ...1 is fully colored Yellow 10.00 smaller one is 5.00
1 Adult Yellow Lab 10.00 above the Kenyi in pic below I goto school from 12:30 to 5:20 so Time to pick up would be before 12pm or after 6pm. Thanks
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Trippz on 6/3/2010, 9:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: F/S - Some Cichlids - Irving, TX - PU   F/S - Some Cichlids - Irving, TX - PU Icon_minitime6/3/2010, 9:24 am

if you can place your location in your ad title as well as how soemone can get these fish (shipping / pickup). thank you.

here is a good example

FS/FT - Sultan Pleco - Sasche, TX - PU
Back to top Go down
Trippz
Private First Class
Private First Class
Trippz

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids of course!!

PostSubject: Dirty Glass I know I just cleaned it after these pics   F/S - Some Cichlids - Irving, TX - PU Icon_minitime6/3/2010, 9:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: F/S - Some Cichlids - Irving, TX - PU   F/S - Some Cichlids - Irving, TX - PU Icon_minitime6/3/2010, 9:30 am

thanks and nice fish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F/S - Some Cichlids - Irving, TX - PU   F/S - Some Cichlids - Irving, TX - PU Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

F/S - Some Cichlids - Irving, TX - PU
Page 1 of 1