UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

My Fluval FX5 is up and running

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
airball2006
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

My Fluval FX5 is up and running Empty
PostSubject: My Fluval FX5 is up and running   My Fluval FX5 is up and running Icon_minitime5/20/2010, 10:18 pm

I received my Fluval FX5 today and finally set it up. Not knowing anything about this filter, it shut down on me after about 2 minutes of running. I was cursing the day that I bought this filter. Then I read on the Internet that this filter will automatically shutdown for 2 minutes to purge itself. It started up again and now is very quiet; yets creates a very good flow. Awesome filter. Thanks to all who recommended it.
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

Favorite Fish: : Luwino Reef Zebra Chilumba, Ocellatus, Any bright-colored freshwater cichlid

PostSubject: Re: My Fluval FX5 is up and running   My Fluval FX5 is up and running Icon_minitime5/20/2010, 10:23 pm

Nice! I may be getting one!
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: My Fluval FX5 is up and running   My Fluval FX5 is up and running Icon_minitime5/20/2010, 10:35 pm

i am glad you like it. it will also turn off every 24 hours for 2 mins for the same reason. great filter!!!!
Back to top Go down
airball2006
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: My Fluval FX5 is up and running   My Fluval FX5 is up and running Icon_minitime5/20/2010, 10:41 pm

Holey Rock of Texas wrote:
i am glad you like it. it will also turn off every 24 hours for 2 mins for the same reason. great filter!!!!

LOL...When it shut off the first time, I thought that it was a defective filter. I almost complained to the guy that I bought from on ebay that the filter was broken. Good thing while I was on the internet that it started up again.
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: My Fluval FX5 is up and running   My Fluval FX5 is up and running Icon_minitime5/20/2010, 10:45 pm

lol nice. went i turned mine on the first time i was expecting it but i thought it was taking to long to turn back one. i read the entire manual before hand as it was a christmas gift and i was at my gf's parents house so i could not set it up lol. congratz!!!
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: My Fluval FX5 is up and running   My Fluval FX5 is up and running Icon_minitime5/20/2010, 11:10 pm

Good to hear everything worked out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Fluval FX5 is up and running   My Fluval FX5 is up and running Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Fluval FX5 is up and running
Page 1 of 1