UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Announcements & Operations

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

Announcements & Operations Empty
PostSubject: Announcements & Operations   Announcements & Operations Icon_minitime5/9/2010, 8:01 am

This is reeeaallyy only for the website so please try to post your own announcements in the lounge. Thanks everyone! Announcements & Operations 772341
yes
usafishbox usafishbox usafishbox usafishbox
Announcements & Operations 265353
fish
rock on2
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: Announcements & Operations   Announcements & Operations Icon_minitime5/9/2010, 8:53 am

i saw there is many threads on here that belongs in the LOUNGE, unable to move them so i will memtion to Jill for assistance. LOL
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Announcements & Operations   Announcements & Operations Icon_minitime5/9/2010, 12:37 pm

you cant move them? hmmm let me fix that
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Announcements & Operations   Announcements & Operations Icon_minitime5/10/2010, 12:49 pm

Cajun try it now.... I wrote you a pm also about it....
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: Announcements & Operations   Announcements & Operations Icon_minitime5/10/2010, 1:14 pm

cool, looks like it works now , thanks
cajun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Announcements & Operations   Announcements & Operations Icon_minitime5/10/2010, 5:44 pm

lol! Guess I missed this whole thread! lol! Next time yall need me shoot me a PM or call I tend not to miss those lol!
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

Favorite Fish: : Luwino Reef Zebra Chilumba, Ocellatus, Any bright-colored freshwater cichlid

PostSubject: Re: Announcements & Operations   Announcements & Operations Icon_minitime5/10/2010, 8:49 pm

I'm in the same boat as Cajun. I can't move stuff either. Used to be able to.
Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

Favorite Fish: : Red Devil, Red Terror, Green Terror...

PostSubject: Re: Announcements & Operations   Announcements & Operations Icon_minitime5/10/2010, 10:11 pm

I cant move stuff either.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Announcements & Operations   Announcements & Operations Icon_minitime5/10/2010, 11:46 pm

I will fix that now... let me know if it works. Thanks for letting me know.... I was wondering why I was the only MOFO moving things. lol!
Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

Favorite Fish: : Red Devil, Red Terror, Green Terror...

PostSubject: Re: Announcements & Operations   Announcements & Operations Icon_minitime5/10/2010, 11:59 pm

My controls work now lol!
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Announcements & Operations   Announcements & Operations Icon_minitime5/11/2010, 12:16 am

Everyones now should. Thanks for letting me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcements & Operations   Announcements & Operations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcements & Operations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UsaFishBox :: :: General :: Announcements & Operations-
Jump to: