UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

heeeeeeeeeeeeelp

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hydrodmg
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

Favorite Fish: : broiled or grilled just not fried

heeeeeeeeeeeeelp Empty
PostSubject: heeeeeeeeeeeeelp   heeeeeeeeeeeeelp Icon_minitime4/23/2010, 7:07 pm

i have cardinals and black neons that look to have ick. they were in a 29 gallon tank with buffalo heads a bolivian ram common pleco and a l204 only the tetras had signs of illness i moved them in to another tank by them selves what should i do are my buffalo heads and plecos in danger
Back to top Go down
unknown
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
unknown

Favorite Fish: : You mean I gotta have a favorite??

heeeeeeeeeeeeelp Empty
PostSubject: Re: heeeeeeeeeeeeelp   heeeeeeeeeeeeelp Icon_minitime4/23/2010, 7:25 pm

Treat the tetras and keep the temp in the hospital tank above 80. Keep an eye on the other tank for any signs of ich to determine what you will need to do with that tank. Khrister would have more info on the pleco than I do, but I've never had a problem treating ich in a community tank with plecos.

How long have you had the tetras in the tank, and what might the stressor have been to allow the outbreak? These are things you will need to assess as you treat the fish.
Back to top Go down
mrknaughty
Private
Private

heeeeeeeeeeeeelp Empty
PostSubject: Re: heeeeeeeeeeeeelp   heeeeeeeeeeeeelp Icon_minitime9/8/2010, 9:01 pm

HI
PLs help me to . my fighter is not growing well tell the food to help it

Thanks & Regards
MRK

Mysite
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

Favorite Fish: : okay i dont know wat my fav anymore just want more lol

heeeeeeeeeeeeelp Empty
PostSubject: Re: heeeeeeeeeeeeelp   heeeeeeeeeeeeelp Icon_minitime9/8/2010, 9:38 pm

yes wait til any of the other show any signs if they dont for the next 2 or 3 days should be good and raise ur temp lik unknown says to 80 u can even go 86, higher the better. u can use meds i always use rid ich its been very helpful for me but others hav different ones they like.

wats the problem with yoursmrknaughty?ur fighter??? wat is that, is a betta? can u give us more info on the fish water conditions etc.
Back to top Go down

heeeeeeeeeeeeelp Empty
PostSubject: Re: heeeeeeeeeeeeelp   heeeeeeeeeeeeelp Icon_minitime9/9/2010, 5:39 am

Plecos are more resistant and if they get it they tend to a week or 2 after the first fish shows signs. So watch him for 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

heeeeeeeeeeeeelp Empty
PostSubject: Re: heeeeeeeeeeeeelp   heeeeeeeeeeeeelp Icon_minitime9/9/2010, 6:35 am

What are you treating it with??, i would raise the temp to 85 i do it all the time, and use quick cure for a week or 2 i think it works pretty good..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

heeeeeeeeeeeeelp Empty
PostSubject: Re: heeeeeeeeeeeeelp   heeeeeeeeeeeeelp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

heeeeeeeeeeeeelp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UsaFishBox :: :: SaltWater Aquaria :: Diseases and Disasters-
Jump to: