UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Cleaning your sand.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

Cleaning your sand. Empty
PostSubject: Cleaning your sand.   Cleaning your sand. Icon_minitime3/30/2010, 2:37 pm

I was cleaning some PFS and thought I would share.

Cleaning your sand. Th_SDV_0179
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your sand.   Cleaning your sand. Icon_minitime4/1/2010, 9:28 pm

Click the video lol!
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

Favorite Fish: :

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your sand.   Cleaning your sand. Icon_minitime4/2/2010, 8:36 am

man that was fast!!!!
my dumb a$$ puts alil in at a time and just swish it around til its clear!!!
Now i know a faster way to do it! lol
Thanx K!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your sand.   Cleaning your sand. Icon_minitime8/3/2010, 6:42 am

I use a 40 gal plastic container propped up on one end put the hose on the bottom dump in the bag of sand and turn on the hose. Switch with my hand every now and then and viola it's clean.
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your sand.   Cleaning your sand. Icon_minitime8/3/2010, 6:49 am

Nice cleaning Kory, i usually clean it like that but i start moving the sand with one hand and holding the hose with the other hand, what type of sand where you cleaning?
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your sand.   Cleaning your sand. Icon_minitime8/3/2010, 8:55 am

I just don't like to stir it up to much... I use Pool Filter Sand in ALL of my tanks....or nothing.
Back to top Go down
VAMPY
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1
VAMPY

Favorite Fish: : Bettas, Gouramis, Corys

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your sand.   Cleaning your sand. Icon_minitime8/3/2010, 10:15 am

Very informative video, thanks for sharing. Now when i get my own tank i'll know how to clean the sand Cleaning your sand. 348516
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your sand.   Cleaning your sand. Icon_minitime11/11/2010, 9:25 pm

Bump for Jesse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning your sand.   Cleaning your sand. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cleaning your sand.
Page 1 of 1