UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

cl - great deal on some pacus....... NOT!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

cl - great deal on some pacus....... NOT!!! Empty
PostSubject: cl - great deal on some pacus....... NOT!!!   cl - great deal on some pacus....... NOT!!! Icon_minitime3/29/2010, 9:33 pm

some1 should pick these up. killer deal rofl

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/pet/1639658045.html
Back to top Go down
unknown
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
unknown

Favorite Fish: : You mean I gotta have a favorite??

PostSubject: Re: cl - great deal on some pacus....... NOT!!!   cl - great deal on some pacus....... NOT!!! Icon_minitime3/29/2010, 9:40 pm

I ignored that one too!! $$$

I got mine off cl for nothing. They may only be 2 lbs each, but the price was much better. Not to mention, I only had to go 1 mile out of my way on the way home from work.

It pays to keep a couple of buckets in the truck!! dance
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: cl - great deal on some pacus....... NOT!!!   cl - great deal on some pacus....... NOT!!! Icon_minitime3/29/2010, 9:43 pm

dang when mine got that big i GAVE them away LOL
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

PostSubject: Re: cl - great deal on some pacus....... NOT!!!   cl - great deal on some pacus....... NOT!!! Icon_minitime3/29/2010, 9:45 pm

i have a 15in away for free like 2 months ago. theres no way in he*l they are going to sell them for $300.
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

Favorite Fish: :

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: cl - great deal on some pacus....... NOT!!!   cl - great deal on some pacus....... NOT!!! Icon_minitime3/30/2010, 8:23 am

That guys NutZ
Back to top Go down
sal
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
sal

Favorite Fish: : All Cichlids.

PostSubject: Re: cl - great deal on some pacus....... NOT!!!   cl - great deal on some pacus....... NOT!!! Icon_minitime3/30/2010, 12:48 pm

I had a hard time getting rid of my 10incher. Wait that didn't sound good! crazy
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

Favorite Fish: :

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: cl - great deal on some pacus....... NOT!!!   cl - great deal on some pacus....... NOT!!! Icon_minitime3/30/2010, 1:01 pm

HAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cl - great deal on some pacus....... NOT!!!   cl - great deal on some pacus....... NOT!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cl - great deal on some pacus....... NOT!!!
Page 1 of 1