UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

festivum

Go down 
    +2
    SLAYERR34
    maridessa
    6 posters
    AuthorMessage
    maridessa
    Private
    Private

festivum Empty
    PostSubject: festivum   festivum Icon_minitime3/27/2010, 11:30 am

[b]Hi i am new to this hoping somebody knows where i can get reliable healthy festivum cichlids i live in ohio had a pair female about 6-8 in and a smaller male well the male died from internal parasites meds not effective hoping to find a replacement any suggesstions??
    Back to top Go down
    SLAYERR34
    Warrant Officer 1
    Warrant Officer 1
    SLAYERR34

festivum Empty
    PostSubject: Re: festivum   festivum Icon_minitime3/27/2010, 12:40 pm

TRY TFD I THINK THEY HAVE SOME
    Back to top Go down
    Terry
    Captain
    Captain
    Terry

festivum Empty
    PostSubject: Re: festivum   festivum Icon_minitime3/27/2010, 1:44 pm

Snookin21 on aquabid is were I got my wild cuaght fetivums.
    Back to top Go down
    Jackd
    Private
    Private
    Jackd

festivum Empty
    PostSubject: Re: festivum   festivum Icon_minitime3/29/2010, 8:43 am

Wet Spot on the net has some right now too I believe.

Jack
    Back to top Go down
    CajunGator
    CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

festivum Empty
    PostSubject: Re: festivum   festivum Icon_minitime3/29/2010, 10:11 am

keep checking with Tangled up in Cichlids jeff rapp.. he has some of the best,, when he has them ....
    Back to top Go down
    maridessa
    Private
    Private

festivum Empty
    PostSubject: Re: festivum   festivum Icon_minitime3/29/2010, 2:19 pm

what is TFD?? saw aquabid had some from OR i am in oh did not know if prioroty mail is fast enuff or if i have to do over night will look into the others think the wet spot might of been the dealer on aquabid saw the cichlid spot had one not sure i wanted to ship but if i have too. losing my male to parasites meds not effective enuff hope i dont lose him female is in good shape looking for a nother male if i do lose him. She is full grown at 5 plus inches.
    Back to top Go down
    Jackd
    Private
    Private
    Jackd

festivum Empty
    PostSubject: Re: festivum   festivum Icon_minitime3/29/2010, 3:33 pm

I have gotten a lot of fish that don't live long from TFD but I am in MO and maybe they don't ship well even airport to airport. Not condeming them just being brutally honest. Wet spot is out of oregon so with the weather calming down priority start being an option.
    Back to top Go down
    snowflake311
    Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
    Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
    snowflake311

Favorite Fish: : South American Ciclids and plecos. I will always love my bettas but have moved on.

festivum Empty
    PostSubject: Re: festivum   festivum Icon_minitime3/31/2010, 7:45 pm

Aquabid. I have bought a few fish from Grey at wetspotcx. Really helpful guy great fish good price and shipped very well. He has some check out his list of fish it's great. Do you live near Portland OR that's where the store is. Good luck on your search. Snook21 is a good dealer too I have hear good things about him.

I live in NV tahoe and Grey shipped two 2" severums priority usps for me. They were shipped out during a snow storm late Monday I got them Thursday morning. They were stressed but recovered in a few days and are doing great no health problems no ich very healthy fish. A 100% better then any fish at my lfs.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

festivum Empty
    PostSubject: Re: festivum   festivum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

festivum
    Page 1 of 1