UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Free aquatics items...and fish

Go down 
+7
discusmike
fishhomie
Ghoulish_chaos
bimmertech
CSnyder00
alkomist
KMX
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

Free aquatics items...and fish - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Free aquatics items...and fish   Free aquatics items...and fish - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/23/2010, 8:57 am

First topic message reminder :

all gone

usafishbox usafishbox usafishbox

Last edited by KMX on 4/14/2010, 12:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Free aquatics items...and fish   Free aquatics items...and fish - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/14/2010, 10:24 am

If you want..... It would be worth the drive to come see what fish I have and my fish room Free aquatics items...and fish - Page 2 690297

But yeah I can ship
Back to top Go down
jummybui
Private First Class
Private First Class
jummybui

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids

PostSubject: Re: Free aquatics items...and fish   Free aquatics items...and fish - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/14/2010, 10:34 am

KMX wrote:
If you want..... It would be worth the drive to come see what fish I have and my fish room Free aquatics items...and fish - Page 2 690297

But yeah I can ship

How Far is the drive From Dallas? HAHA.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Free aquatics items...and fish   Free aquatics items...and fish - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/14/2010, 10:37 am

Plano area 50 mins.......mid Dallas 40 mins south Dallas like 30 mins. All highway
Back to top Go down
jummybui
Private First Class
Private First Class
jummybui

PostSubject: Re: Free aquatics items...and fish   Free aquatics items...and fish - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/14/2010, 10:45 am

KMX wrote:
Plano area 50 mins.......mid Dallas 40 mins south Dallas like 30 mins. All highway

Very Very tempting. :) but i wont be free to check it out until next week. can u hold it for me until then? :)
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Free aquatics items...and fish   Free aquatics items...and fish - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/14/2010, 10:53 am

yes siR!
Back to top Go down
jummybui
Private First Class
Private First Class
jummybui

PostSubject: Re: Free aquatics items...and fish   Free aquatics items...and fish - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/14/2010, 10:57 am

KMX wrote:
yes siR!

Awesome. I'll pm u next week to setup a time to come check out the Fishes. Do i need to bring a bucket and Net or will you provide that also? lol!
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: Free aquatics items...and fish   Free aquatics items...and fish - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/14/2010, 11:15 am

hey bring my stuff next week when you come over lol. i have been to your place since this was posted but i didnt get it lol. if you gave it to someone else it is all good, i might forgive you lol.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Free aquatics items...and fish   Free aquatics items...and fish - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/14/2010, 11:22 am

jummybui wrote:
KMX wrote:
yes siR!

Awesome. I'll pm u next week to setup a time to come check out the Fishes. Do i need to bring a bucket and Net or will you provide that also? lol!

Just bring your $$$ lol! I got the bags
Back to top Go down
iron
Private
Private
iron

Favorite Fish: : How do you pick one?
Marmalade Cats, Oscars, bichirs, um yeah, right..... I love em all.

PostSubject: Re: Free aquatics items...and fish   Free aquatics items...and fish - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/14/2010, 12:07 pm

Im interested in the fish and line if it is still available. Maybe the pump as well.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Free aquatics items...and fish   Free aquatics items...and fish - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/14/2010, 12:17 pm

Fish are gone. sorry let me update this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free aquatics items...and fish   Free aquatics items...and fish - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free aquatics items...and fish
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2