UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

FS - Trio of adult Koi Angel and Lg Amazon Sword plant - Dallas - PU

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
typicaltony
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

FS - Trio of adult Koi Angel and Lg Amazon Sword plant - Dallas - PU Empty
PostSubject: FS - Trio of adult Koi Angel and Lg Amazon Sword plant - Dallas - PU   FS - Trio of adult Koi Angel and Lg Amazon Sword plant - Dallas - PU Icon_minitime3/17/2010, 2:30 pm

It's time to say good bye to my beloved angels.. They are outgrowing the 40g tank and it's not fair to them for me to keep them there.

I have had them since they were dime sized over a year ago, bought from Patrick in uptown. He's a local angel breeder and i know many members have bought from him as well. They have spawned three time, first time without the male and the other two time with the male but was not successful. They are in a slightly planted tank with 3 clown loaches, 3 yoyo loaches, 3 saes, and 2 abns.. so that orta tell you why they were unsuccessful. There are 2 females and 1 male.

Asking $80

Pics are attached, i will try to get better pics but they are not camera friendly.

Giant Amazon Sword plant - $10

It's getting too big and blocking the light to the rest of the tank, my crypts, fern, anubias, and moss are dying bc of it.

Pics are attached.

Take both for $85

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

Favorite Fish: :

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: FS - Trio of adult Koi Angel and Lg Amazon Sword plant - Dallas - PU   FS - Trio of adult Koi Angel and Lg Amazon Sword plant - Dallas - PU Icon_minitime3/17/2010, 2:40 pm

DAM thats a huge plant!!!!
Back to top Go down
typicaltony
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: FS - Trio of adult Koi Angel and Lg Amazon Sword plant - Dallas - PU   FS - Trio of adult Koi Angel and Lg Amazon Sword plant - Dallas - PU Icon_minitime3/17/2010, 2:47 pm

Plant is pending.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: FS - Trio of adult Koi Angel and Lg Amazon Sword plant - Dallas - PU   FS - Trio of adult Koi Angel and Lg Amazon Sword plant - Dallas - PU Icon_minitime3/17/2010, 2:57 pm

Should of brought that plant to the auction....$25-$30 on that guy! NICE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FS - Trio of adult Koi Angel and Lg Amazon Sword plant - Dallas - PU   FS - Trio of adult Koi Angel and Lg Amazon Sword plant - Dallas - PU Icon_minitime3/17/2010, 4:56 pm

Nice plant, I have one that is close to that size.
Back to top Go down
typicaltony
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: FS - Trio of adult Koi Angel and Lg Amazon Sword plant - Dallas - PU   FS - Trio of adult Koi Angel and Lg Amazon Sword plant - Dallas - PU Icon_minitime3/31/2010, 11:07 pm

Sword is SOLD.

Koi Angels - $75.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS - Trio of adult Koi Angel and Lg Amazon Sword plant - Dallas - PU   FS - Trio of adult Koi Angel and Lg Amazon Sword plant - Dallas - PU Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS - Trio of adult Koi Angel and Lg Amazon Sword plant - Dallas - PU
Page 1 of 1