UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

an ad i found here in tucson

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jcsmit7
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
jcsmit7

Favorite Fish: : african cichlids

an ad i found here in tucson Empty
PostSubject: an ad i found here in tucson   an ad i found here in tucson Icon_minitime3/15/2010, 5:35 pm

http://tucson.craigslist.org/pet/1645774580.html

80 gallon for 40 bucks what do you think?
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

PostSubject: Re: an ad i found here in tucson   an ad i found here in tucson Icon_minitime3/15/2010, 6:02 pm

reptile tank ONLY!!!!!! and they took all the trim off.
Back to top Go down
jcsmit7
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
jcsmit7

Favorite Fish: : african cichlids

PostSubject: Re: an ad i found here in tucson   an ad i found here in tucson Icon_minitime3/15/2010, 6:05 pm

how can you tell its reptile tank only?
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: an ad i found here in tucson   an ad i found here in tucson Icon_minitime3/15/2010, 6:20 pm

Project tank. You would have to re seal it.
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

PostSubject: Re: an ad i found here in tucson   an ad i found here in tucson Icon_minitime3/15/2010, 6:37 pm

well to me it looks like they have that green carpet stuff glued to the bottom.
looks like they took the trim off of it. without a brace, most likely you will have 80 gallons of water on your floor. and if they did have a reptile in it you will have to reseal it and clean the glass really good.

after all that trouble, you will think to yourself, why did i buy this stupid tank. i could have got a better tank for the amount i put into it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: an ad i found here in tucson   an ad i found here in tucson Icon_minitime3/15/2010, 6:47 pm

easy project. Trim can be replaced easily. Resealing is an easy job. No need for center brace. Bleach will do wonders for cleaning glass. Go price with a little work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: an ad i found here in tucson   an ad i found here in tucson Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

an ad i found here in tucson
Page 1 of 1