UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

FS Calico/Marble BN Plecos Wagoner, OK shipping

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wyfish
Private First Class
Private First Class

FS  Calico/Marble BN Plecos  Wagoner, OK   shipping Empty
PostSubject: FS Calico/Marble BN Plecos Wagoner, OK shipping   FS  Calico/Marble BN Plecos  Wagoner, OK   shipping Icon_minitime3/6/2010, 6:56 pm

This is for standard fin calico/marble bristlenose. Nicely colored, sturdy fish measuring 1"-1.5" standard length (measurement does not include the tail). I have 20 available for sale at this size.
$8 each~~buy 5 get one free!
Raised on veggie wafers, spirulina tabs, decaps, spirulina flake, zucchini and that good old standard - homegrown algae... they love to eat!
The photo is the fish available for sale. Some of them have been sold, but this is the group I'm selling from.
I cannot sex them at this size.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also available:
3 very nice, young male standard fin calico/marble bristlenose with deep color, just starting to beard, measuring about 3" standard length for $15 each. I have no pics of them.

Shipping is available by USPS priority mail or USPS express and I guarantee live arrival provided USPS gets them to you in 2-3 days (priority). Shipping costs are dependent on where you have the fish shipped and how many you purchase.
PM me, please for a shipping quote.

I charge $3 for a styrofoam insulated box, heatpack included if needed.

In the event of a DOA... a clear picture of the dead fish in the unopened shipping bag, emailed to me within 3 hours of receipt is required, NO exceptions. I don't refund shipping costs.

I prefer Paypal but will also take USPS money orders. Paypal gets them on their way to you faster!

If I've forgotten something or you have questions, please PM me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

**Thanks for stopping by to take a look!**
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: FS Calico/Marble BN Plecos Wagoner, OK shipping   FS  Calico/Marble BN Plecos  Wagoner, OK   shipping Icon_minitime3/6/2010, 8:24 pm

WOW very nice. Good luck on your sale... very healthy, very nice calicos! MMmmmm must be first cousins of mine... LOL

yes
Back to top Go down
Wyfish
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: FS Calico/Marble BN Plecos Wagoner, OK shipping   FS  Calico/Marble BN Plecos  Wagoner, OK   shipping Icon_minitime3/6/2010, 9:46 pm

CajunGator wrote:
WOW very nice. Good luck on your sale... very healthy, very nice calicos! MMmmmm must be first cousins of mine... LOL

yes

Kissin' cousins funny
Back to top Go down
Wyfish
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: FS Calico/Marble BN Plecos Wagoner, OK shipping   FS  Calico/Marble BN Plecos  Wagoner, OK   shipping Icon_minitime3/8/2010, 9:02 pm

The group of 20 were sold today. Males are still available.
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: FS Calico/Marble BN Plecos Wagoner, OK shipping   FS  Calico/Marble BN Plecos  Wagoner, OK   shipping Icon_minitime3/8/2010, 9:08 pm

Super, Well Done...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS Calico/Marble BN Plecos Wagoner, OK shipping   FS  Calico/Marble BN Plecos  Wagoner, OK   shipping Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS Calico/Marble BN Plecos Wagoner, OK shipping
Page 1 of 1