UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

FREE: chaetomorpha algae, pick-up, SW Houston

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nitty
nitty

Favorite Fish: : Mine:
110gal. Eclectochromis Lobochilus Hertae
56gal. Neolamprologus Brichardi

FREE: chaetomorpha algae,  pick-up, SW Houston Empty
PostSubject: FREE: chaetomorpha algae, pick-up, SW Houston   FREE: chaetomorpha algae,  pick-up, SW Houston Icon_minitime2/10/2010, 3:22 pm

I have 3 softball size colonies of chaeto.
bagged and ready for pick-up.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
nitty
nitty

PostSubject: Re: FREE: chaetomorpha algae, pick-up, SW Houston   FREE: chaetomorpha algae,  pick-up, SW Houston Icon_minitime2/10/2010, 6:14 pm

All gone. Should have more in a month or so, if anyone need some.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FREE: chaetomorpha algae, pick-up, SW Houston   FREE: chaetomorpha algae,  pick-up, SW Houston Icon_minitime2/11/2010, 1:09 pm

double post

Last edited by lordraptor1 on 2/11/2010, 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FREE: chaetomorpha algae, pick-up, SW Houston   FREE: chaetomorpha algae,  pick-up, SW Houston Icon_minitime2/11/2010, 1:09 pm

nitty wrote:
All gone. Should have more in a month or so, if anyone need some.

darn nitty i just saw this LOL, oh well little far away for me anyway. however, if you are coming to auction in march i will take as much as you can spare, one of my fish got into my fuge and ate all my cheato leaving me nothing but a small batch of caluerpa which isnt enough.
Back to top Go down
nitty
nitty

PostSubject: Re: FREE: chaetomorpha algae, pick-up, SW Houston   FREE: chaetomorpha algae,  pick-up, SW Houston Icon_minitime2/11/2010, 1:26 pm

this stuff doubles every month in size under my 24watt pc's. I usually give away 3or4 bags sizes ranging from a softball size and bigger every month. LFS sale baseball sizes for $8. If I come you can have what ever grows from yesterday on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FREE: chaetomorpha algae, pick-up, SW Houston   FREE: chaetomorpha algae,  pick-up, SW Houston Icon_minitime2/11/2010, 2:27 pm

nitty wrote:
this stuff doubles every month in size under my 24watt pc's. I usually give away 3or4 bags sizes ranging from a softball size and bigger every month. LFS sale baseball sizes for $8. If I come you can have what ever grows from yesterday on.

ok thanks nitty, i have to replace teh cheato the fish ate out of my 90 and i also have to get some in the 110's fuge LOL
Back to top Go down
nitty
nitty

PostSubject: Re: FREE: chaetomorpha algae, pick-up, SW Houston   FREE: chaetomorpha algae,  pick-up, SW Houston Icon_minitime2/11/2010, 2:32 pm

I have to play the auction by ear. This time a year, I'm back and forth to Atlanta.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FREE: chaetomorpha algae, pick-up, SW Houston   FREE: chaetomorpha algae,  pick-up, SW Houston Icon_minitime2/11/2010, 3:13 pm

understood nitty just let me know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FREE: chaetomorpha algae, pick-up, SW Houston   FREE: chaetomorpha algae,  pick-up, SW Houston Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FREE: chaetomorpha algae, pick-up, SW Houston
Page 1 of 1